We are heading back to Thailand in November and will be flying into Krabi for some beach time. We have visited Phuket several times but never stayed in Krabi. I was looking at Rayavadee resort and also Layana resort on Ko Lanta. Are experience with these or other properties in the area? Looking to spend no more than 400 US/night. Being on or near the beach is a priority
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India's most loved Rummy Site!
- 2 Himachal Pradesh
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Know the Man Behind Natadola Project
- 5 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 6 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 7 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 8 Luggage size China ?
- 9 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 10 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 11 Thai Elephants
- 12 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 15 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 16 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 17 Sri Lanka in August
- 18 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 19 India itinerary critique please
- 20 Japan/Korea/HK
- 21 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 22 Vientiane and ??
- 23 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 24 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 25 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar