We are heading back to Thailand in November and will be flying into Krabi for some beach time. We have visited Phuket several times but never stayed in Krabi. I was looking at Rayavadee resort and also Layana resort on Ko Lanta. Are experience with these or other properties in the area? Looking to spend no more than 400 US/night. Being on or near the beach is a priority
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Iconic Forskolin Extract
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 4 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 5 Taxi Service In Dehradun
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 9 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 10 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 November, March, June... Japan?
- 13 Itinerary Help Japan
- 14 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 15 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 16 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 17 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 18 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 19 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 20 Silk Road Tour - China
- 21 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 22 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 23 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 24 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 25 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report