We are heading back to Thailand in November and will be flying into Krabi for some beach time. We have visited Phuket several times but never stayed in Krabi. I was looking at Rayavadee resort and also Layana resort on Ko Lanta. Are experience with these or other properties in the area? Looking to spend no more than 400 US/night. Being on or near the beach is a priority
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 3 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 4 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 5 Visa for India
- 6 Snapshots From Kerala
- 7 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Other than Kyoto?
- 10 Japan itinerary advice
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 13 Trip Report : China
- 14 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Japan GTG, early April
- 17 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 18 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 22 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 25 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)