I am Charles from Paris and have to visit Hong Kong for business in the next week. I need some suggestions for hotels at Tsim Sha Tsui in kowloon, since I have heard its a good location and well connected to the city. Could someone give me personal reviews or suggestions about any hotels in this area and things i need to keep in mind before booking with them? (Closest to MTR)
P.S: Price isn't the main concern, but i would definitely want good service and great location.
Thanking you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 4 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 5 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 base bangkok or manilla
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 14 Idiotic time zone question
- 15 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 16 Mount Koya
- 17 Sometahing is wrong
- 18 Twin rooms in Japan
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Change my Itinerary?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 23 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Impressions of India