We are spending 2 nights (3 days) in Hong Kong next March 29th-31st and wondered when would be the best time to book a hotel .
Book straight away or leave it to the last minute?
Please from those who know,help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 2 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 3 5 days in Bali
- 4 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 5 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 6 Requesting Opinions on a First Japan Trip this Summer 2015
- 7 Northern India in June
- 8 India for Indiaphiles -- Literature, Cinema, Music, Travel
- 9 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 10 Singapore or Bali
- 11 China in July
- 12 Help With Trip Ideas After Viet Nam-Cambodia River Cruise
- 13 Need advice whether it is worht to rent a car in Phuket or not?
- 14 Needing quick advice with OCI visa and renunciation certificate
- 15 Horrific Pollution in Delhi
- 16 Private guides & drivers in China
- 17 What beach to choose?!?!
- 18 A bit of guidance for a bit of down time during 3 week Thailand trip
- 19 Hakone Free Pass
- 20 Help with products I didn't declare
- 21 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 22 travel to Kuala Lumpur July 4-12
- 23 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 24 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 25 JR Summer Seasonal Trains