i recently made up my mind to start planning my vacation to Northern parts of Asia.
Nepal,India and Pakistan in specific. i wanted to know how it goes in the northern parts of these countries how can we rent a hotel because online there doesnt seem to be much written about the hotels or they have not been updated recently.
Can you guys please help me out on this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY HIGH QUALITY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARD,VISAS,DIPLOMAS
- 2 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 6 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 7 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 8 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 10 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 11 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 12 Lodge in Borneo
- 13 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 16 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 17 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 18 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 19 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 20 Requesting Passport Number
- 21 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 22 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 23 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 24 Phu Quoc
- 25 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip