i recently made up my mind to start planning my vacation to Northern parts of Asia.
Nepal,India and Pakistan in specific. i wanted to know how it goes in the northern parts of these countries how can we rent a hotel because online there doesnt seem to be much written about the hotels or they have not been updated recently.
Can you guys please help me out on this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://gronkaffedenmark.com/elysian-ageless-eye-serum/
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 5 Society Registration
- 6 Private tours in Northern India
- 7 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 10 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 11 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 12 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 13 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 14 Vietnam visa
- 15 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 16 Family Friendly Penang
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Weather forecast
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Sri Lanka advice
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Ryokan in Japan