i recently made up my mind to start planning my vacation to Northern parts of Asia.
Nepal,India and Pakistan in specific. i wanted to know how it goes in the northern parts of these countries how can we rent a hotel because online there doesnt seem to be much written about the hotels or they have not been updated recently.
Can you guys please help me out on this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 4 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 5 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 6 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 7 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 11 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 12 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 13 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 14 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 15 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 16 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 17 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 18 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 21 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 22 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 25 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand