i recently made up my mind to start planning my vacation to Northern parts of Asia.
Nepal,India and Pakistan in specific. i wanted to know how it goes in the northern parts of these countries how can we rent a hotel because online there doesnt seem to be much written about the hotels or they have not been updated recently.
Can you guys please help me out on this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Bhutan holiday in November 2016
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 Air Travel in India
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 where to stay in Bali
- 8 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 9 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 10 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 13 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 14 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 15 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 16 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 19 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 20 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 23 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 24 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 25 An island paradise?