i recently made up my mind to start planning my vacation to Northern parts of Asia.
Nepal,India and Pakistan in specific. i wanted to know how it goes in the northern parts of these countries how can we rent a hotel because online there doesnt seem to be much written about the hotels or they have not been updated recently.
Can you guys please help me out on this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 2 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 3 Halong Bay cruise
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 India help with where to go
- 8 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 9 Dollar traveller cheques
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 12 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 15 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 16 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 17 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 18 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 19 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 20 Is this crazy?
- 21 In Seoul for one day
- 22 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 23 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 24 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 25 Taxis in Yangon