Can anyone recommend any Singapore hotels for 2 adults and 2 children that are reasonably priced ?
Say around $S 125 ?
Nothing near the red light district please.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Discover mysterious culture with Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- 2 Visiting China - must be tour
- 3 Hanoi Hotel
- 4 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 8 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 9 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 14 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 15 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 16 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 17 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 18 An island paradise?
- 19 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 20 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 21 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 22 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 23 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 24 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 25 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?