Can anyone recommend any Singapore hotels for 2 adults and 2 children that are reasonably priced ?
Say around $S 125 ?
Nothing near the red light district please.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to hire a driver?
- 2 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 3 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 4 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 5 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 6 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 7 Local Packers Movers Hyderabad
- 8 Local Packers and Movers Mumbai
- 9 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 10 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 11 Hydraulic tube fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters | nexus
- 12 manaslu trekking Nepal in september
- 13 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-no2/
- 14 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 15 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 18 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 19 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 20 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 21 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 23 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 24 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 25 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)