I am planning a trip to Korea for the end of March 2004. Mainly we are going to take a tour of the DMZ and see Seoul. Can anyone give some advice on where we should stay? We would prefer an inexpensive hotel. Can you recommend any cheap hotels or how I should go about finding one online?
Also any suggestions on what to see or do in South Korea? We are just going for 3 days. We live in Japan. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with SE Asia itinerary
- 2 9 days in Bali
- 3 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 4 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 5 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 6 Italy from an Asian base
- 7 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 8 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 9 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 10 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 13 Activation of JR Pass
- 14 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 15 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 16 My new 10 year china visa
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 18 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 19 Layover in Hong Kong
- 20 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 21 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 22 2 weeks in Java
- 23 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 24 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 25 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport