I am planning a trip to Korea for the end of March 2004. Mainly we are going to take a tour of the DMZ and see Seoul. Can anyone give some advice on where we should stay? We would prefer an inexpensive hotel. Can you recommend any cheap hotels or how I should go about finding one online?
Also any suggestions on what to see or do in South Korea? We are just going for 3 days. We live in Japan. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 6 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 7 Mumbai short visit
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 Thailand Guides
- 10 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 11 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 12 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 13 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 14 Phuket Beaches
- 15 India itinerary critique please
- 16 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 17 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 18 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 19 Magical India
- 20 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 21 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 22 Vientiane and ??
- 23 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 24 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 25 Luggage size China ?