I am planning a trip to Korea for the end of March 2004. Mainly we are going to take a tour of the DMZ and see Seoul. Can anyone give some advice on where we should stay? We would prefer an inexpensive hotel. Can you recommend any cheap hotels or how I should go about finding one online?
Also any suggestions on what to see or do in South Korea? We are just going for 3 days. We live in Japan. Thanks in advance!
Hotels and other stuff in Seoul
- 1 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 2 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 3 ...or maybe India?
- 4 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 5 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 6 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 7 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 10 OUR SEASIA Odyssey
- 11 India in November
- 12 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 13 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 14 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 15 Southern India
- 16 Vietnam money
- 17 help,
- 18 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 23 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 24 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 25 ANA Dreamliner