I am planning a trip to Korea for the end of March 2004. Mainly we are going to take a tour of the DMZ and see Seoul. Can anyone give some advice on where we should stay? We would prefer an inexpensive hotel. Can you recommend any cheap hotels or how I should go about finding one online?
Also any suggestions on what to see or do in South Korea? We are just going for 3 days. We live in Japan. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 2 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 3 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 http://www.supplementoffers.org/trimplex-elite/
- 6 Packers and Movers Gurgaon
- 7 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 8 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 11 Hotels in Krabi area
- 12 Train Travel in Thailand
- 13 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 14 Tokyo hotels
- 15 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 16 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 17 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 18 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 19 Adventures Abroad
- 20 4.5 days in Singapore
- 21 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 22 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 23 Hakone question
- 24 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 25 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes