I am planning a trip to Korea for the end of March 2004. Mainly we are going to take a tour of the DMZ and see Seoul. Can anyone give some advice on where we should stay? We would prefer an inexpensive hotel. Can you recommend any cheap hotels or how I should go about finding one online?
Also any suggestions on what to see or do in South Korea? We are just going for 3 days. We live in Japan. Thanks in advance!
Hotels and other stuff in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 2 Japan in December
- 3 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Exploring Thailand
- 6 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Phuket
- 10 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 12 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 13 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Phones in Asia
- 16 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 17 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 18 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 19 India Add-on
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 24 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 25 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)