I am planning a trip to Korea for the end of March 2004. Mainly we are going to take a tour of the DMZ and see Seoul. Can anyone give some advice on where we should stay? We would prefer an inexpensive hotel. Can you recommend any cheap hotels or how I should go about finding one online?
Also any suggestions on what to see or do in South Korea? We are just going for 3 days. We live in Japan. Thanks in advance!
Hotels and other stuff in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 2 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 4 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 5 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 6 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 7 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 8 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 9 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 10 Thailand mid-December
- 11 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 14 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 15 What I like about Mumbai
- 16 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 17 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 18 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 20 Indian visa
- 21 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 22 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 23 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 24 One week in Thailand
- 25 Is Asiana Airlines safe?