I am planning a trip to Korea for the end of March 2004. Mainly we are going to take a tour of the DMZ and see Seoul. Can anyone give some advice on where we should stay? We would prefer an inexpensive hotel. Can you recommend any cheap hotels or how I should go about finding one online?
Also any suggestions on what to see or do in South Korea? We are just going for 3 days. We live in Japan. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 2 Rate Packers in Delhi by http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/
- 3 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/exoslim/
- 4 Type of clothes to take to Delhi, India
- 5 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 6 fdgdfgfdgdgfddgfdg
- 7 List of Top Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 8 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 9 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 10 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 11 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 12 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 15 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 16 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 17 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 21 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 22 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 23 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Back to Bangkok this month!