I am planning a trip to Korea for the end of March 2004. Mainly we are going to take a tour of the DMZ and see Seoul. Can anyone give some advice on where we should stay? We would prefer an inexpensive hotel. Can you recommend any cheap hotels or how I should go about finding one online?
Also any suggestions on what to see or do in South Korea? We are just going for 3 days. We live in Japan. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 environmentally friendly flooring
- 2 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 3 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 4 Month long SE Asia trip
- 5 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 6 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 7 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 9 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 10 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 11 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 12 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 13 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 14 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 15 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 16 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 17 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 18 Amakusa island help
- 19 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 20 Rishikesh, India
- 21 a month in india
- 22 Itinerary Help?!
- 23 Tipping
- 24 10 days in Japan. 3 adults, 3 tween girls
- 25 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April