We are doing a trip to Japan in early April. Due to late planning and Sakura season, I am left with very little choice in Kyoto hotels. Currently trying to choose between the Granvia and Westin. Westin based on only executive club room available in non-smoking category is the more expensive option of the two but don't mind paying if this offers something special.. Which hotel would you recommend for our stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 알라딘신천지 손오공 ※연결 :【＂P T S 2 9.c o m＂】
- 2 마카오바카라 ◐ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 Dong Van - Ha Giang
- 4 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 5 Help - India take 2
- 6 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 7 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 8 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 9 is this a good travel plan?
- 10 CNX late arrival?
- 11 currency conversion
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 50th Anniversary trip
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 18 The truth about elephant tourism
- 19 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 20 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 21 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 24 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 25 Phenom Penh