We are doing a trip to Japan in early April. Due to late planning and Sakura season, I am left with very little choice in Kyoto hotels. Currently trying to choose between the Granvia and Westin. Westin based on only executive club room available in non-smoking category is the more expensive option of the two but don't mind paying if this offers something special.. Which hotel would you recommend for our stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 5 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 6 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 7 Tea estates of Munnar
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 12 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 13 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 14 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 15 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 like my food
- 18 Laos or Kerala?
- 19 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 20 Portable wifi rental
- 21 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 22 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 25 Gluten Free in Armenia?