We are doing a trip to Japan in early April. Due to late planning and Sakura season, I am left with very little choice in Kyoto hotels. Currently trying to choose between the Granvia and Westin. Westin based on only executive club room available in non-smoking category is the more expensive option of the two but don't mind paying if this offers something special.. Which hotel would you recommend for our stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 2 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 3 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 4 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 5 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 6 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 7 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 8 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 15 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 16 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 17 How much Yen?
- 18 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 19 South Korea for Chuseok
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 22 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 23 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help