We are doing a trip to Japan in early April. Due to late planning and Sakura season, I am left with very little choice in Kyoto hotels. Currently trying to choose between the Granvia and Westin. Westin based on only executive club room available in non-smoking category is the more expensive option of the two but don't mind paying if this offers something special.. Which hotel would you recommend for our stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 2 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 5 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 6 Mumbai short visit
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Thailand Guides
- 9 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 10 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 11 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Phuket Beaches
- 14 India itinerary critique please
- 15 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 16 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 17 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 20 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 21 Vientiane and ??
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 24 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 25 Luggage size China ?