As part of Rajasthan trip (for which I have separately sought -- and received -- input from this forum), I am trying to decide if the Raas in Jodphur is worth it as a splurge for a couple of nights. I like the idea of being in the old city vs say the Ratan Villas or Ajit Bhawan. If we passed on the Raas would likely stay at Pal Haveli or equivalent in Jodhpur and use the splurge elsewhere on the trip. Thanks.
Hotel Raas Jodphur -- Good Choice for a Splurge?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 6 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 7 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 8 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Anyone in Bangkok
- 15 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 16 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 21 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 22 Travel Insurance
- 23 South East Asia
- 24 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 25 Buy India Sim card there or here?