Hi, Fellow Fodorites--
Here I am again seeking help.
My travel companion and I -- women "of an age" but energetic and young at heart--will be in Hong Kong for 5 days in October.
Being budget conscious this time because HK will be a prelude to a longer stay in Thailand, we are looking to book a hotel for around $200 a night. Our area of preference is Kowloon.
Right now we're looking at the Panorama where we can book a Superior Gold Room within our budget, and I like the area. Small twin room--190 sq. ft.
The Madera has also captured my attention. It's in Jordan, new with great reviews, and 258 sq feet for a twin room.
It appears that both are conveniently located to public transportation. We're leaning toward the Madera, but I know I'm going to miss being close to the harbor.
Any input would be appreciated, especially from those who've stayed at either.
Many thanks in advance
Hotel Panorama vs. Madera Hotel--Opinions Please
Hi, Fellow Fodorites--
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 2 Castle & King
- 3 North Vietnam Again!
- 4 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 5 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 6 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 7 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 8 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 9 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 10 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 11 Hen Party In Thailand
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 14 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 15 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 16 One week in India
- 17 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 18 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 19 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 20 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 21 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 22 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 25 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?