So we have our dates for Japan and have figured out our cities -- now I need to book. We arrive June 26th for 5 nights Tokyo, 2 nights Miyajima and 5 nights Kyoto before leaving for Bali.
I have done research on air and I think I want to take ANA as I can get direct from JFK and use my Amex platinum for point transfers, companion tickets, etc. We are a big group and will have a mix of first, biz and coach seats. ANA is flying their newer configuration out of JFK.
So my question is should I lock in my first choice flight first or concentrate on booking hotels. I have particular choices in Miyajima and Kyoto. I'm less choosy in Tokyo for some reason. I normally book air first, but in a lot of the threads, expert Fodorites recommend booking hotel first. Is it based on the month/season? Should I worry in late June?
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://blogmium.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 Sri Lanka May
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 One night in Osaka
- 9 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report