Can anyone recommend hotels near Tokyo station? After spending 4 days in Tokyo at the beginning of our trip we will be returning from Kyoto and spending our last night in Tokyo as well. We'd like to stay somewhere near the station as we will only be in Tokyo for a short time (arriving by train around 7 pm and departing the following afternoon for our 5 pm flight). Price under $200/night would be ideal.
Hotel near Tokyo Station
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Exploring Thailand
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 4 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 5 Phuket
- 6 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 8 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 13 Phones in Asia
- 14 Japan in December
- 15 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 16 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 17 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 18 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 19 India Add-on
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 24 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 25 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)