Can anyone recommend hotels near Tokyo station? After spending 4 days in Tokyo at the beginning of our trip we will be returning from Kyoto and spending our last night in Tokyo as well. We'd like to stay somewhere near the station as we will only be in Tokyo for a short time (arriving by train around 7 pm and departing the following afternoon for our 5 pm flight). Price under $200/night would be ideal.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Memorable GOA Trip
- 2 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad | Movers and Packers in hyderabad
- 3 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 Vietnam in January
- 6 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/luxia-no-7/
- 7 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 8 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 9 Where to Layover
- 10 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/chamomile-calm/
- 11 READ MORE== http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 12 Luxia No 7: Achive Younger Lookking Skin
- 13 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 14 2 weeks in Java
- 15 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 16 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 17 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 18 9 days in Bali
- 19 4.5 days in Singapore
- 20 Italy from an Asian base
- 21 Blooming chart in Japan
- 22 Travel to India in May?
- 23 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 24 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 25 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover