Can anyone recommend hotels near Tokyo station? After spending 4 days in Tokyo at the beginning of our trip we will be returning from Kyoto and spending our last night in Tokyo as well. We'd like to stay somewhere near the station as we will only be in Tokyo for a short time (arriving by train around 7 pm and departing the following afternoon for our 5 pm flight). Price under $200/night would be ideal.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Xi'an advice please
- 2 Visa for India
- 3 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 4 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 5 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 6 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 7 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 8 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 9 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 10 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 11 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 12 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 13 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 14 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 15 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 16 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 17 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 20 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 21 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 22 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 23 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 24 Buying jewelry in India
- 25 Jaipur's Gem Palace