Can anyone recommend hotels near Tokyo station? After spending 4 days in Tokyo at the beginning of our trip we will be returning from Kyoto and spending our last night in Tokyo as well. We'd like to stay somewhere near the station as we will only be in Tokyo for a short time (arriving by train around 7 pm and departing the following afternoon for our 5 pm flight). Price under $200/night would be ideal.
Hotel near Tokyo Station
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 Best Taiwan Sites
- 4 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 5 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 6 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 8 Passport Safety
- 9 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 10 My trip report from the Philippines
- 11 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 12 Art in Shanghai
- 13 One week in Thailand
- 14 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 17 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 18 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 19 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 20 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 21 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 22 Thailand mid-December
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 25 What I like about Mumbai