Can anyone recommend hotels near Tokyo station? After spending 4 days in Tokyo at the beginning of our trip we will be returning from Kyoto and spending our last night in Tokyo as well. We'd like to stay somewhere near the station as we will only be in Tokyo for a short time (arriving by train around 7 pm and departing the following afternoon for our 5 pm flight). Price under $200/night would be ideal.
Hotel near Tokyo Station
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Nepal
- 6 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 8 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 9 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 10 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 11 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 12 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 13 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 14 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 15 1st time Japan - solo female
- 16 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 17 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 18 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 19 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 20 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 21 Odyssey unlimited
- 22 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 23 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 24 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 25 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap