Can anyone recommend hotels near Tokyo station? After spending 4 days in Tokyo at the beginning of our trip we will be returning from Kyoto and spending our last night in Tokyo as well. We'd like to stay somewhere near the station as we will only be in Tokyo for a short time (arriving by train around 7 pm and departing the following afternoon for our 5 pm flight). Price under $200/night would be ideal.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 2 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 3 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 4 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 5 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 6 What beach to choose?!?!
- 7 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 8 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 9 Business class on JAL
- 10 Private guides & drivers in China
- 11 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 12 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 13 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 14 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 15 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 16 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 17 Traffic in Hanoi
- 18 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 19 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 20 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 21 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 22 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 23 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 24 India group or private tour?
- 25 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!