Can anyone recommend hotels near Tokyo station? After spending 4 days in Tokyo at the beginning of our trip we will be returning from Kyoto and spending our last night in Tokyo as well. We'd like to stay somewhere near the station as we will only be in Tokyo for a short time (arriving by train around 7 pm and departing the following afternoon for our 5 pm flight). Price under $200/night would be ideal.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 2 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 3 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 7 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 8 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 9 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Beijing tours
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 14 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 20 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 21 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 22 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 23 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 24 Takayama trail, Japan
- 25 1 day itinerary in Busan