We have an early morning flight out of HCMC to Hong Kong so are interested in finding something close to the airport, preferably with transport service. Any thoughts? The options on Agoda seem to be in the $80-100 range and the $10-15 range with not much in between. Thanks for any suggestions.
Hotel near airport in HCMC
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 2 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 3 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 4 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 7 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 8 china
- 9 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 10 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 11 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 12 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 13 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 14 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 15 China - Personal recommendations
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 17 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 18 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 19 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 20 Burma river cruise
- 21 Driving in Laos
- 22 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 23 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 24 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 25 21 days thailand and vietnam