I might be stopping in Singapore for a night or two on my way to Sydney, Aus. I wanted to find a good hotel (clean), that does not cost too much (150$CA max, so that is... about 180$SG or so), and most of all that is in a safe place for a women on her own at night/evening.
Thanks a lot for your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CHARTER @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 3 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 4 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 5 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 6 Sri Lanka in December
- 7 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 8 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 9 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 12 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 13 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 14 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 15 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 16 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 17 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 18 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Hong Kong
- 20 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 21 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
Hotel in Singapore, for a young female traveller on her own!