I might be stopping in Singapore for a night or two on my way to Sydney, Aus. I wanted to find a good hotel (clean), that does not cost too much (150$CA max, so that is... about 180$SG or so), and most of all that is in a safe place for a women on her own at night/evening.
Thanks a lot for your recommendations!!
Hotel in Singapore, for a young female traveller on her own!
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 6 cell phone in india
- 7 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 8 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 9 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 10 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 15 SALAY from BAGAN
- 16 Japan: best time to go?
- 17 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 18 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 22 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 23 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 24 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 25 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014