I might be stopping in Singapore for a night or two on my way to Sydney, Aus. I wanted to find a good hotel (clean), that does not cost too much (150$CA max, so that is... about 180$SG or so), and most of all that is in a safe place for a women on her own at night/evening.
Thanks a lot for your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/nutraher-lean/
- 2 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 3 Bali - What to do?
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 China in July
- 7 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 8 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 14 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Being customs
- 18 Itinerary feedback please
- 19 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 20 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 21 Tips in Myanmar
- 22 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 23 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 24 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 25 myanmar
Hotel in Singapore, for a young female traveller on her own!