I might be stopping in Singapore for a night or two on my way to Sydney, Aus. I wanted to find a good hotel (clean), that does not cost too much (150$CA max, so that is... about 180$SG or so), and most of all that is in a safe place for a women on her own at night/evening.
Thanks a lot for your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 Rental Car Bali
- 4 Sulawesi
- 5 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 8 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 9 Finding Bangkok hotels? Choose Dusit hotel
- 10 http://www.tophealthresource.com/xtrcut/
- 11 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 12 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 13 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 14 Some notes about South Korea
- 15 Travelling to SEA
- 16 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 17 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 18 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 19 Made the Jump!
- 20 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 21 passport visa ques.
- 22 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 23 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 24 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 25 In Seoul for one day
Hotel in Singapore, for a young female traveller on her own!