I might be stopping in Singapore for a night or two on my way to Sydney, Aus. I wanted to find a good hotel (clean), that does not cost too much (150$CA max, so that is... about 180$SG or so), and most of all that is in a safe place for a women on her own at night/evening.
Thanks a lot for your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GEEKS-HELP : Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Microsoft Office 2013 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:855:999 :8045}}
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 Booking on the fly
- 5 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 6 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 like my food
- 9 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 10 Laos or Kerala?
- 11 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 12 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 13 Portable wifi rental
- 14 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 15 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 16 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 17 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 18 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 19 Uzbekistan Visa
- 20 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 21 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 22 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 23 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 24 Japan in April - too crazy during cherry blossom season?
- 25 hard to get info on here
Hotel in Singapore, for a young female traveller on her own!