I'm booking my stay at Koh Phi Phi.
this is will be my first visit. Initially I planned to stay at the Island Village Beach Resort, but i'm afraid it is too far from the Village... I would like to go for walks at night... eat at restaurants and see shops... but at the same time, i would like to have peaceful nights... beautiful room, on the beach.
Anybody can help?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 4 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 7 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 8 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 9 How much Yen?
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 12 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 13 South Korea for Chuseok
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 17 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 20 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 21 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 22 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 24 Private tours in Northern India
- 25 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
Hotel in Koh phi phi - close to the village, but away from noise!