I'm booking my stay at Koh Phi Phi.
this is will be my first visit. Initially I planned to stay at the Island Village Beach Resort, but i'm afraid it is too far from the Village... I would like to go for walks at night... eat at restaurants and see shops... but at the same time, i would like to have peaceful nights... beautiful room, on the beach.
Anybody can help?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Passport
- 5 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 6 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 7 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 8 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 9 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 10 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 13 Amakusa island help
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 17 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 18 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 19 Japan Itinerary
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 Toddler twin travel in India
- 22 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 23 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
Hotel in Koh phi phi - close to the village, but away from noise!