I'm booking my stay at Koh Phi Phi.
this is will be my first visit. Initially I planned to stay at the Island Village Beach Resort, but i'm afraid it is too far from the Village... I would like to go for walks at night... eat at restaurants and see shops... but at the same time, i would like to have peaceful nights... beautiful room, on the beach.
Anybody can help?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 2 November Itinerary Check
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 5 Travel within Japan
- 6 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 7 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 10 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 11 Hotel Chang Mai
- 12 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 13 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 14 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 15 Thailand
- 16 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 17 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 20 Hotel in Hanoi
- 21 India help needed
- 22 Beach hotel Thailand
- 23 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 24 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 25 Sim cards and adaptors
Hotel in Koh phi phi - close to the village, but away from noise!