I'm booking my stay at Koh Phi Phi.
this is will be my first visit. Initially I planned to stay at the Island Village Beach Resort, but i'm afraid it is too far from the Village... I would like to go for walks at night... eat at restaurants and see shops... but at the same time, i would like to have peaceful nights... beautiful room, on the beach.
Anybody can help?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 Laos planning.
- 3 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!
Hotel in Koh phi phi - close to the village, but away from noise!