My husband and I will be in Thailand in the month of December.
Location is of utmost importance to us, proximity to the skytrain/subway.. We are looking for a hotel in BKK under $100/night.
Any comment on Phranakorn-Nornlen Hotet, Admiral Premier, Dusit???
For Chiang Mai - the budget is $75 - $150/night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 2 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 3 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 4 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 5 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 6 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 7 For: Crellston
- 8 Snapshots From Kerala
- 9 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 10 Bangkok in April?!?
- 11 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 12 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 13 My visit to Thailand
- 14 India Trip Report
- 15 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 16 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 17 My visit to Cambodia
- 18 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 19 New Member
- 20 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 21 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 22 My visit to Vietnam
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 25 Japn tour 10 nights