My husband and I will be in Thailand in the month of December.
Location is of utmost importance to us, proximity to the skytrain/subway.. We are looking for a hotel in BKK under $100/night.
Any comment on Phranakorn-Nornlen Hotet, Admiral Premier, Dusit???
For Chiang Mai - the budget is $75 - $150/night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impressions of India
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 Inquiry : Survey on TripAdvisor Bali Hotels
- 8 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 9 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 10 Vietnam 19 day Itinerary
- 11 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Vietnam Planning
- 14 Backpacking on a budget
- 15 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 16 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 20 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 21 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 22 Singapore weather in August/September
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 First time going abroad
- 25 Sapporo to Lake Akan