Can previous travelers please recommend a hotel, under $200. U.S. per night, that is convenient for getting to the Honk Kong cruise pier for Holland America, as well as convenient for exploring a bit of best of Hong Kong on foot? This will be our first trip to Hong Kong. The ship will be in Hong Kong for the first two nights, but we want to have a hotel for the day before the cruise, to give us some time to adapt. Thanks.
Hotel Convenient to Hong Kong Cruise Port
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 3 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 4 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 5 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 6 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 7 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 8 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 9 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 10 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 11 How safe is Delhi/India
- 12 Malaria
- 13 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 14 Vietnam and coffee
- 15 I'm going to Japan!
- 16 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 17 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Cherry blossom
- 20 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 21 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport