Can previous travelers please recommend a hotel, under $200. U.S. per night, that is convenient for getting to the Honk Kong cruise pier for Holland America, as well as convenient for exploring a bit of best of Hong Kong on foot? This will be our first trip to Hong Kong. The ship will be in Hong Kong for the first two nights, but we want to have a hotel for the day before the cruise, to give us some time to adapt. Thanks.
Hotel Convenient to Hong Kong Cruise Port
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 2 Japan - spending money?
- 3 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 4 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 5 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 6 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 7 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 8 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 9 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 10 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 11 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 12 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 13 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 14 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 15 April in Bangkok, again!
- 16 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 17 1st Trip to Bali
- 18 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 19 Japan night bus
- 20 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 21 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 22 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 23 Can you bargain tour price?
- 24 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 25 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma