We have booked the Grand Millenium Sukhumvit for a one week stay in Oct. However I am getting second thoughts now about it as the Pathumwan Princess looks about as nice and its reviews on trip advisor are comparable and its a fair amt. less than the GM. Is it the area that makes the GM more pricey? The properties seem to stack up pretty evenly. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Hotel choice help
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Burma Accommodation Suggestions
- 2 Burmese itinerary - opinions solicited
- 3 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 4 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 5 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 8 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 11 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 12 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 13 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 14 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 17 South East Asia
- 18 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 19 India's Online VISA Application
- 20 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 25 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary