We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Hong Kong/Shanghai/Beijing trip
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 5 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 6 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 7 India's Online VISA Application
- 8 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 9 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 14 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 15 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 16 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 17 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 18 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 19 Magical India
- 20 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 21 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 22 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 23 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 24 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 25 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour