We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 2 Some notes about South Korea
- 3 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 4 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 5 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 6 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 7 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 8 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 11 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 12 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 13 Totally unprepared
- 14 Rental Car Bali
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 17 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 18 Made the Jump!
- 19 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 20 passport visa ques.
- 21 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 22 In Seoul for one day
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??