We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Hong Kong/Shanghai/Beijing trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - September 2015
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 7 Khao Lak
- 8 Nepal
- 9 Mongolia tour or independently
- 10 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 13 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 14 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 15 Three days in Bangkok
- 16 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 17 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 18 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 19 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 20 Photos from India!
- 21 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 22 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 23 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 24 Myanmar River Cruises
- 25 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?