We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 2 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 3 Other than Kyoto?
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 6 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 7 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 8 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 13 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 14 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 18 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 19 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 20 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 21 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 22 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 23 Takayama trail, Japan
- 24 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 25 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016