We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://pre-workoutideas.com/t-boost-explosion/
- 2 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 3 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 6 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 11 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 12 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 13 New Years in Japan
- 14 A Victory Day Tour
- 15 India visa for new passport
- 16 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 17 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 18 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 19 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 20 Serendipity Srilanka
- 21 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 22 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 23 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 24 Sri Lanka in December
- 25 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)