We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 2 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 3 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 4 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 7 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 8 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 9 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 10 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 11 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 12 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 13 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 18 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 19 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 20 How much Yen?
- 21 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 22 South Korea for Chuseok
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 25 Getting Yourself Around Beijing