We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Hong Kong/Shanghai/Beijing trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 days in Lahore, need some suggestions
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 4 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 5 Explorer the wildlife of Jim Corbett National Park
- 6 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 7 Indian visa
- 8 One week in Thailand
- 9 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 10 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 11 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 12 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 13 Trip to Mt. Merapi and Prambanan Temple, Indonesia
- 14 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 15 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 16 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 18 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 19 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 20 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 21 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 22 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 23 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?