We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Hong Kong/Shanghai/Beijing trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 2 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 3 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 4 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 5 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 6 North Vietnam Again!
- 7 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 10 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 11 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 12 Driving in Laos
- 13 Best Taiwan Sites
- 14 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 15 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 16 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 17 Passport Safety
- 18 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 19 My trip report from the Philippines
- 20 Art in Shanghai
- 21 One week in Thailand
- 22 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 23 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 24 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 25 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)