We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Money problem when Cruising different countries in Asia
- 2 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 3 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 4 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 5 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 6 New Member
- 7 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 8 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 9 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 10 Bangkok
- 11 5 weeks in Japan
- 12 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 13 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 14 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 15 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 16 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 17 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 19 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 20 Lodge in Borneo
- 21 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 22 China and Japan help
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 25 First time – Solo - Japan 2016