We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 마카오바카라 ▶ 도메인 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 2 마카오카지노 ● 연결 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 3 마카오룰렛 ▶ 도메인 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 "necessities" for India
- 6 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 7 Mandalay questions
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 10 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 11 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 13 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 16 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 17 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 18 Help - India take 2
- 19 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 20 CNX late arrival?
- 21 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 22 best singapore hotel
- 23 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 24 is this a good travel plan?
- 25 currency conversion