We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 2 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 3 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 4 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 5 Bali - Wedding destination
- 6 2 months in Indonesia
- 7 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 8 I miss Mongolia
- 9 Seoul Searching Questions
- 10 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 11 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 12 Visa on Arrival
- 13 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 14 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 15 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Japanese art
- 18 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 19 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 21 First time to SEA
- 22 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 23 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 24 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 25 Hakone station confusion