I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/hyprshred/
- 2 Himachal Pradesh
- 3 Phuket Beaches
- 4 India itinerary critique please
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 8 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?