I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Hong Kong's airport express complimentary shuttle service
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 2 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 3 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 4 North Vietnam Again!
- 5 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 6 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 7 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 8 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 9 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 10 Driving in Laos
- 11 Best Taiwan Sites
- 12 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 13 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Passport Safety
- 17 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 18 My trip report from the Philippines
- 19 Art in Shanghai
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 24 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 25 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?