I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 5 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 6 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 base bangkok or manilla
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 14 Idiotic time zone question
- 15 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 16 Mount Koya
- 17 Sometahing is wrong
- 18 Twin rooms in Japan
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Change my Itinerary?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 23 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Impressions of India