I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Hong Kong's airport express complimentary shuttle service
- 1 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 introduce myself
- 4 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 9 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 independent travel in India
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Magical India
- 16 geisha performance
- 17 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 18 Trip report China
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa