I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Hong Kong's airport express complimentary shuttle service
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 language problem in japan
- 2 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 3 Nepal
- 4 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 5 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 6 two free days in Beijing
- 7 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 10 Japan - spending money?
- 11 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 12 China in 12 Days
- 13 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 14 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 15 1st Trip to Bali
- 16 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 17 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 18 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 19 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 20 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 21 water villages, shanghai
- 22 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 23 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 24 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 25 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help