I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 2 A great trip in India
- 3 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 4 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 10 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 11 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 16 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 17 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 20 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 21 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 22 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 Armenia: A Wild Thyme
- 25 Traveling on low budget ,Japan