I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/garcinia-mega-slim/
- 2 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 3 First time getting out of the country
- 4 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 5 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 6 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 7 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 8 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 9 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 10 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 11 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 12 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 13 Planning my Philippines trip
- 14 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 18 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 19 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 20 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 21 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 22 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 23 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 24 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 25 12 days in Thailand itinerary