I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Hong Kong's airport express complimentary shuttle service
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 4 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 5 Problems at 12,000'
- 6 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 7 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Which Putu in Bali????
- 10 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 11 Japan, japan
- 12 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 13 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 14 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 15 Hong Kong restaurants
- 16 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 17 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 18 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 19 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 20 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 21 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria