I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "necessities" for India
- 2 ATMs in Japan
- 3 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 4 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 5 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 6 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 9 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 Mandalay questions
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 14 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 15 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 16 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 19 Help - India take 2
- 20 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 21 CNX late arrival?
- 22 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 23 best singapore hotel
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 is this a good travel plan?