I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 2 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 6 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 7 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 8 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 11 Bali - What to do?
- 12 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 16 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 17 Taiwan confusion..
- 18 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 19 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 20 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 21 Laos- two weeks in January
- 22 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 23 Visa for India
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!