I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 황금성릴게임 ▶ 홈피:【 " m k 2 8 9.com " 】바다이야기
- 2 무료야마토 ♭♭연결 : 【_m k 2 8 9.com_】囍릴게임 백경
- 3 필리핀환율 ▣ 홈피: 【_m k 2 8 9.com_】▣인터넷신천지
- 4 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 5 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 6 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 7 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 8 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 15 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 16 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 17 How much Yen?
- 18 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 19 South Korea for Chuseok
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 22 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 23 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help