There are 2 of us traveling in Nov. (mom/daughter). We plan to travel for about 2 weeks and want to spend less than $250 a night on hotel. We have a vegetarian and a carnivore, both like hiking and arts/culture/history/heritage. We are more of city people, but also want to mix in some chill time so mountains or possibly a beach for a day or so is fine. We've pretty much figured out that we want to see Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore but that is too much to cram into one trip. Since we'll be flying from SFO, it makes sense to do a layover in Hong Kong because that's where the plane is going to stop anyway. We thought we'd spend 3-4 days in Hong Kong and then somewhere else for 7-10 days. Singapore is easy enough to combine with peninsular Malaysia (i.e. Malacca and Kuala Lumpur) or we could just go to Bangkok/Chiang Mai in Thailand. Based on our interests, budget, and being 2 adult females, we aren't sure if we should combine HK with Thailand or HK with Singapore/Malaysia. Does anyone have any insights or suggestions? Many thanks!
Hong Kong +which place - Thailand, Singapore or Malaysia
- 1 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 Japan Attractions
- 5 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 6 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 7 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 10 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 14 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 15 Cell Phones in India
- 16 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 19 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 23 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 24 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam