We (a family of four with kids 6 and 8) will be in Hong Kong for about 5 days in early February. Can anyone recommend the ideal sights we should see, considering we have kids with us? I'm interested in parks, neighborhoods, restaurants, markets, boat cruises, etc. that may be a bit unusual and as authentic as possible. I'm not interested in zoos/Disneyland types of stuff; rather the experiences that are there that can't be replicated at home. For example I'd love to go to a park but one where we could see the local vegetation, perhaps some interesting architecture, and early morning Tai Chi. Any restaurant recommendations for local food that is kid-friendly and reasonably priced would be great too!
Thanks so much - Barbara
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 4 base bangkok or manilla
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 7 Idiotic time zone question
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 10 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 11 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 12 Mount Koya
- 13 Sometahing is wrong
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 Twin rooms in Japan
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 sri lanka- tips required
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer