We (a family of four with kids 6 and 8) will be in Hong Kong for about 5 days in early February. Can anyone recommend the ideal sights we should see, considering we have kids with us? I'm interested in parks, neighborhoods, restaurants, markets, boat cruises, etc. that may be a bit unusual and as authentic as possible. I'm not interested in zoos/Disneyland types of stuff; rather the experiences that are there that can't be replicated at home. For example I'd love to go to a park but one where we could see the local vegetation, perhaps some interesting architecture, and early morning Tai Chi. Any restaurant recommendations for local food that is kid-friendly and reasonably priced would be great too!
Thanks so much - Barbara
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 2 Thailand Guides
- 3 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 4 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 5 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 6 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 9 Phuket Beaches
- 10 India itinerary critique please
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 13 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 14 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 17 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 21 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 22 Himachal Pradesh
- 23 Luggage size China ?
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Thai Elephants