We (a family of four with kids 6 and 8) will be in Hong Kong for about 5 days in early February. Can anyone recommend the ideal sights we should see, considering we have kids with us? I'm interested in parks, neighborhoods, restaurants, markets, boat cruises, etc. that may be a bit unusual and as authentic as possible. I'm not interested in zoos/Disneyland types of stuff; rather the experiences that are there that can't be replicated at home. For example I'd love to go to a park but one where we could see the local vegetation, perhaps some interesting architecture, and early morning Tai Chi. Any restaurant recommendations for local food that is kid-friendly and reasonably priced would be great too!
Thanks so much - Barbara
Hong Kong: What are the must sees for a family of 4?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 2 Japan Itinerary for May
- 3 Thai island escape
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 6 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 9 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 10 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 South Korea 5 days
- 13 Japan -OAT tour
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 General question
- 20 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 21 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 22 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 23 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 24 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 25 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals