We (a family of four with kids 6 and 8) will be in Hong Kong for about 5 days in early February. Can anyone recommend the ideal sights we should see, considering we have kids with us? I'm interested in parks, neighborhoods, restaurants, markets, boat cruises, etc. that may be a bit unusual and as authentic as possible. I'm not interested in zoos/Disneyland types of stuff; rather the experiences that are there that can't be replicated at home. For example I'd love to go to a park but one where we could see the local vegetation, perhaps some interesting architecture, and early morning Tai Chi. Any restaurant recommendations for local food that is kid-friendly and reasonably priced would be great too!
Thanks so much - Barbara
Hong Kong: What are the must sees for a family of 4?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 Malaria
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 5 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 6 Vietnam and coffee
- 7 I'm going to Japan!
- 8 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 9 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 10 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 11 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 12 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 13 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 14 Cherry blossom
- 15 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 16 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 17 How safe is Delhi/India
- 18 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 19 Which Putu in Bali????
- 20 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 21 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 22 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 23 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 24 Malaysia in September
- 25 Trip Report: Malaysian Borneo and Singapore