We (a family of four with kids 6 and 8) will be in Hong Kong for about 5 days in early February. Can anyone recommend the ideal sights we should see, considering we have kids with us? I'm interested in parks, neighborhoods, restaurants, markets, boat cruises, etc. that may be a bit unusual and as authentic as possible. I'm not interested in zoos/Disneyland types of stuff; rather the experiences that are there that can't be replicated at home. For example I'd love to go to a park but one where we could see the local vegetation, perhaps some interesting architecture, and early morning Tai Chi. Any restaurant recommendations for local food that is kid-friendly and reasonably priced would be great too!
Thanks so much - Barbara
Hong Kong: What are the must sees for a family of 4?
- 1 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 2 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 5 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 6 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 7 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 8 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 9 Ipoh
- 10 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 13 white sand beaches in thailand
- 14 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 15 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 16 water delivery and water dispenser
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Cell Phones in India
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 25 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare