We (a family of four with kids 6 and 8) will be in Hong Kong for about 5 days in early February. Can anyone recommend the ideal sights we should see, considering we have kids with us? I'm interested in parks, neighborhoods, restaurants, markets, boat cruises, etc. that may be a bit unusual and as authentic as possible. I'm not interested in zoos/Disneyland types of stuff; rather the experiences that are there that can't be replicated at home. For example I'd love to go to a park but one where we could see the local vegetation, perhaps some interesting architecture, and early morning Tai Chi. Any restaurant recommendations for local food that is kid-friendly and reasonably priced would be great too!
Thanks so much - Barbara
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 2 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 3 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 4 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 5 Passport
- 6 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Amakusa island help
- 11 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 16 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 17 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 18 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 19 Japan Itinerary
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 Toddler twin travel in India
- 22 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 23 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans