We (a family of four with kids 6 and 8) will be in Hong Kong for about 5 days in early February. Can anyone recommend the ideal sights we should see, considering we have kids with us? I'm interested in parks, neighborhoods, restaurants, markets, boat cruises, etc. that may be a bit unusual and as authentic as possible. I'm not interested in zoos/Disneyland types of stuff; rather the experiences that are there that can't be replicated at home. For example I'd love to go to a park but one where we could see the local vegetation, perhaps some interesting architecture, and early morning Tai Chi. Any restaurant recommendations for local food that is kid-friendly and reasonably priced would be great too!
Thanks so much - Barbara
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 2 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 3 Totally unprepared
- 4 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 5 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 6 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 7 Rental Car Bali
- 8 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 9 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 10 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 13 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 14 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 18 Some notes about South Korea
- 19 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 20 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 21 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 22 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 23 Burma itinerary critic.
- 24 Fabric shops in India
- 25 Japan Itinerary Help for April 2017