We (a family of four with kids 6 and 8) will be in Hong Kong for about 5 days in early February. Can anyone recommend the ideal sights we should see, considering we have kids with us? I'm interested in parks, neighborhoods, restaurants, markets, boat cruises, etc. that may be a bit unusual and as authentic as possible. I'm not interested in zoos/Disneyland types of stuff; rather the experiences that are there that can't be replicated at home. For example I'd love to go to a park but one where we could see the local vegetation, perhaps some interesting architecture, and early morning Tai Chi. Any restaurant recommendations for local food that is kid-friendly and reasonably priced would be great too!
Thanks so much - Barbara
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Dollar traveller cheques
- 2 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 3 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 4 V Tight Gel
- 5 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 6 Halong Bay cruise
- 7 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 8 India help with where to go
- 9 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 Hoi An in December?
- 12 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 13 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 18 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 19 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 20 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 21 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 22 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 23 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 24 Is this crazy?
- 25 In Seoul for one day