We (a family of four with kids 6 and 8) will be in Hong Kong for about 5 days in early February. Can anyone recommend the ideal sights we should see, considering we have kids with us? I'm interested in parks, neighborhoods, restaurants, markets, boat cruises, etc. that may be a bit unusual and as authentic as possible. I'm not interested in zoos/Disneyland types of stuff; rather the experiences that are there that can't be replicated at home. For example I'd love to go to a park but one where we could see the local vegetation, perhaps some interesting architecture, and early morning Tai Chi. Any restaurant recommendations for local food that is kid-friendly and reasonably priced would be great too!
Thanks so much - Barbara
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 5 myanmar
- 6 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 7 Travel India solo
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Being customs
- 13 Road Scholar tour in China
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 22 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)