We (a family of four with kids 6 and 8) will be in Hong Kong for about 5 days in early February. Can anyone recommend the ideal sights we should see, considering we have kids with us? I'm interested in parks, neighborhoods, restaurants, markets, boat cruises, etc. that may be a bit unusual and as authentic as possible. I'm not interested in zoos/Disneyland types of stuff; rather the experiences that are there that can't be replicated at home. For example I'd love to go to a park but one where we could see the local vegetation, perhaps some interesting architecture, and early morning Tai Chi. Any restaurant recommendations for local food that is kid-friendly and reasonably priced would be great too!
Thanks so much - Barbara
Hong Kong: What are the must sees for a family of 4?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Malaysian honeymoon
- 3 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 4 China with Collette Tours
- 5 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 8 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 9 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 12 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 14 Beach selection in Thailand
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 India - 2 Days only
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok