Good day sir, ma'am!
I hold a Philippine passport & I have been given 14 days from the day i arrived Hong Kong from the Philippines. During my stay as a visitor, I have applied for a dependent visa since my wife (a Hong Kong permanent resident) will give birth here in Hong Kong & I plan to work here related to the course that I am currently taking in the Philippines.
While I am waiting for the approval letter from the Hong Kong immigration, I have also applied for extension of stay due to my wife's situation. Although, the immigration has given me only 2 days to make a leave for departing Hong Kong. It was quite depressing the thought of leaving my wife, she couldn't go back Philippines since she is already on her 6th month of pregnancy. So i'm planning if i could stay in Macau for the meantime & go back to Hong Kong. Is it possible that the immigration will extend my stay in Hong Kong after my trip from Macau? Will the immigration look for any significant documents? Or is there any other ways for me to stay in Hong Kong for at least a month more? Please to reply to this. Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 2 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 3 Xi'an advice please
- 4 Visa for India
- 5 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 6 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 7 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 8 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 9 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 10 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 11 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 12 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 13 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 14 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 15 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 18 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 19 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 20 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 21 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 22 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 23 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 24 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 25 Buying jewelry in India
Good day sir, ma'am!