Good day sir, ma'am!
I hold a Philippine passport & I have been given 14 days from the day i arrived Hong Kong from the Philippines. During my stay as a visitor, I have applied for a dependent visa since my wife (a Hong Kong permanent resident) will give birth here in Hong Kong & I plan to work here related to the course that I am currently taking in the Philippines.
While I am waiting for the approval letter from the Hong Kong immigration, I have also applied for extension of stay due to my wife's situation. Although, the immigration has given me only 2 days to make a leave for departing Hong Kong. It was quite depressing the thought of leaving my wife, she couldn't go back Philippines since she is already on her 6th month of pregnancy. So i'm planning if i could stay in Macau for the meantime & go back to Hong Kong. Is it possible that the immigration will extend my stay in Hong Kong after my trip from Macau? Will the immigration look for any significant documents? Or is there any other ways for me to stay in Hong Kong for at least a month more? Please to reply to this. Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 aol Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 aol Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 3 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 8 Hotel Chang Mai
- 9 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 12 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 India help needed
- 15 Beach hotel Thailand
- 16 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 17 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 18 Sim cards and adaptors
- 19 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 20 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 21 Sri Lanka Visa
- 22 Hoi Ann hotel
- 23 Place to stay Hue
- 24 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 25 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
Good day sir, ma'am!