Good day sir, ma'am!
I hold a Philippine passport & I have been given 14 days from the day i arrived Hong Kong from the Philippines. During my stay as a visitor, I have applied for a dependent visa since my wife (a Hong Kong permanent resident) will give birth here in Hong Kong & I plan to work here related to the course that I am currently taking in the Philippines.
While I am waiting for the approval letter from the Hong Kong immigration, I have also applied for extension of stay due to my wife's situation. Although, the immigration has given me only 2 days to make a leave for departing Hong Kong. It was quite depressing the thought of leaving my wife, she couldn't go back Philippines since she is already on her 6th month of pregnancy. So i'm planning if i could stay in Macau for the meantime & go back to Hong Kong. Is it possible that the immigration will extend my stay in Hong Kong after my trip from Macau? Will the immigration look for any significant documents? Or is there any other ways for me to stay in Hong Kong for at least a month more? Please to reply to this. Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 READ MORE== http://skincaresfreetrial.com/bisou-moisturizer-cream/
- 2 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 3 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 4 9 days in Bali
- 5 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 6 Activation of JR Pass
- 7 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 8 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 9 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 10 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 My new 10 year china visa
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 14 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 15 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 16 Layover in Hong Kong
- 17 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 18 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 19 Italy from an Asian base
- 20 2 weeks in Java
- 21 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 22 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 23 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 24 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 25 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
Good day sir, ma'am!