Good day sir, ma'am!
I hold a Philippine passport & I have been given 14 days from the day i arrived Hong Kong from the Philippines. During my stay as a visitor, I have applied for a dependent visa since my wife (a Hong Kong permanent resident) will give birth here in Hong Kong & I plan to work here related to the course that I am currently taking in the Philippines.
While I am waiting for the approval letter from the Hong Kong immigration, I have also applied for extension of stay due to my wife's situation. Although, the immigration has given me only 2 days to make a leave for departing Hong Kong. It was quite depressing the thought of leaving my wife, she couldn't go back Philippines since she is already on her 6th month of pregnancy. So i'm planning if i could stay in Macau for the meantime & go back to Hong Kong. Is it possible that the immigration will extend my stay in Hong Kong after my trip from Macau? Will the immigration look for any significant documents? Or is there any other ways for me to stay in Hong Kong for at least a month more? Please to reply to this. Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 3 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 4 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 7 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 8 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 11 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 12 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 13 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 15 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 16 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 19 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 20 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 24 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 25 Hanoi Hotel
Good day sir, ma'am!