Good day sir, ma'am!
I hold a Philippine passport & I have been given 14 days from the day i arrived Hong Kong from the Philippines. During my stay as a visitor, I have applied for a dependent visa since my wife (a Hong Kong permanent resident) will give birth here in Hong Kong & I plan to work here related to the course that I am currently taking in the Philippines.
While I am waiting for the approval letter from the Hong Kong immigration, I have also applied for extension of stay due to my wife's situation. Although, the immigration has given me only 2 days to make a leave for departing Hong Kong. It was quite depressing the thought of leaving my wife, she couldn't go back Philippines since she is already on her 6th month of pregnancy. So i'm planning if i could stay in Macau for the meantime & go back to Hong Kong. Is it possible that the immigration will extend my stay in Hong Kong after my trip from Macau? Will the immigration look for any significant documents? Or is there any other ways for me to stay in Hong Kong for at least a month more? Please to reply to this. Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 생중계바카라✲【 EAR884.ＣOＭ 】✲생중계바카라
- 2 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 3 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 4 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 5 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 6 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 7 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 8 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 9 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 12 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 13 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Eating in India
- 16 Trekking in India
- 17 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 18 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 19 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 20 Sri Lanka plan
- 21 Vietnam - September 2015
- 22 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 23 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 24 Private guide and driver for India
- 25 Hong Kong - help please.
Good day sir, ma'am!