Good day sir, ma'am!
I hold a Philippine passport & I have been given 14 days from the day i arrived Hong Kong from the Philippines. During my stay as a visitor, I have applied for a dependent visa since my wife (a Hong Kong permanent resident) will give birth here in Hong Kong & I plan to work here related to the course that I am currently taking in the Philippines.
While I am waiting for the approval letter from the Hong Kong immigration, I have also applied for extension of stay due to my wife's situation. Although, the immigration has given me only 2 days to make a leave for departing Hong Kong. It was quite depressing the thought of leaving my wife, she couldn't go back Philippines since she is already on her 6th month of pregnancy. So i'm planning if i could stay in Macau for the meantime & go back to Hong Kong. Is it possible that the immigration will extend my stay in Hong Kong after my trip from Macau? Will the immigration look for any significant documents? Or is there any other ways for me to stay in Hong Kong for at least a month more? Please to reply to this. Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Bali
- 2 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 3 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 4 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 5 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 6 RHK'S Spring trip
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 9 Hotels in Beijing
- 10 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 11 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 14 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 15 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 16 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 17 First trip to Japan
- 18 Hotel in Tokyo
- 19 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 20 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 21 Business class on JAL
- 22 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 23 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 24 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 25 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
Good day sir, ma'am!