Good day sir, ma'am!
I hold a Philippine passport & I have been given 14 days from the day i arrived Hong Kong from the Philippines. During my stay as a visitor, I have applied for a dependent visa since my wife (a Hong Kong permanent resident) will give birth here in Hong Kong & I plan to work here related to the course that I am currently taking in the Philippines.
While I am waiting for the approval letter from the Hong Kong immigration, I have also applied for extension of stay due to my wife's situation. Although, the immigration has given me only 2 days to make a leave for departing Hong Kong. It was quite depressing the thought of leaving my wife, she couldn't go back Philippines since she is already on her 6th month of pregnancy. So i'm planning if i could stay in Macau for the meantime & go back to Hong Kong. Is it possible that the immigration will extend my stay in Hong Kong after my trip from Macau? Will the immigration look for any significant documents? Or is there any other ways for me to stay in Hong Kong for at least a month more? Please to reply to this. Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is this crazy?
- 2 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 3 Travel Itenary
- 4 Halong Bay cruise
- 5 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 6 Japan & WiFi
- 7 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 8 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 9 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 10 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 11 Passport for Indonesia
- 12 Fabric shops in India
- 13 Bali airport transportation
- 14 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 15 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 16 thai baht allowance
- 17 japan itenirary help
- 18 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 23 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 24 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 25 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
Good day sir, ma'am!