Good day sir, ma'am!
I hold a Philippine passport & I have been given 14 days from the day i arrived Hong Kong from the Philippines. During my stay as a visitor, I have applied for a dependent visa since my wife (a Hong Kong permanent resident) will give birth here in Hong Kong & I plan to work here related to the course that I am currently taking in the Philippines.
While I am waiting for the approval letter from the Hong Kong immigration, I have also applied for extension of stay due to my wife's situation. Although, the immigration has given me only 2 days to make a leave for departing Hong Kong. It was quite depressing the thought of leaving my wife, she couldn't go back Philippines since she is already on her 6th month of pregnancy. So i'm planning if i could stay in Macau for the meantime & go back to Hong Kong. Is it possible that the immigration will extend my stay in Hong Kong after my trip from Macau? Will the immigration look for any significant documents? Or is there any other ways for me to stay in Hong Kong for at least a month more? Please to reply to this. Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Topic Title카지노역전フ＆ＴＯＰ０１５.ＣＯＭ＆フ바카라사이트
- 2 Castle & King tour questions
- 3 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 4 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 5 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 6 My First India Trip
- 7 Bicycle riding required?
- 8 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 9 A train ride through Java
- 10 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 11 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 12 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 13 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 14 5 days Japan
- 15 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 16 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 17 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 18 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 19 JAPANiCAN.com
- 20 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 21 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 22 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly
Good day sir, ma'am!