Good day sir, ma'am!
I hold a Philippine passport & I have been given 14 days from the day i arrived Hong Kong from the Philippines. During my stay as a visitor, I have applied for a dependent visa since my wife (a Hong Kong permanent resident) will give birth here in Hong Kong & I plan to work here related to the course that I am currently taking in the Philippines.
While I am waiting for the approval letter from the Hong Kong immigration, I have also applied for extension of stay due to my wife's situation. Although, the immigration has given me only 2 days to make a leave for departing Hong Kong. It was quite depressing the thought of leaving my wife, she couldn't go back Philippines since she is already on her 6th month of pregnancy. So i'm planning if i could stay in Macau for the meantime & go back to Hong Kong. Is it possible that the immigration will extend my stay in Hong Kong after my trip from Macau? Will the immigration look for any significant documents? Or is there any other ways for me to stay in Hong Kong for at least a month more? Please to reply to this. Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 2 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 3 Seoul Searching Questions
- 4 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 5 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 6 First time to SEA
- 7 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 8 Japanese art
- 9 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 12 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 13 Hakone station confusion
- 14 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 15 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 16 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 19 Backstreet Academy
- 20 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 23 Cebu where to stay
- 24 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 25 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
Good day sir, ma'am!