You have been so helpful in the past that I decided to reach out for some help planning a trip.
My husband and I are planning a trip to Hong Kong for next July. We heard amazing reviews about Hong Kong.
- Do you recommend Hong Kong in July?
- We wanted to combine Hong Kong with other places... We were thinking Bali and Borcay Island.
- Do you recommend these spots? Are we better off doing Hong Kong and Vietnam. We know we want to end our trip relaxing on a beach- and I heard great things about Borcay Island.
- How long do you need in Hong Kong, Bali,
Any information would be helpful!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India's most loved Rummy Site!
- 2 Himachal Pradesh
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Know the Man Behind Natadola Project
- 5 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 6 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 7 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 8 Luggage size China ?
- 9 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 10 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 11 Thai Elephants
- 12 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 15 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 16 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 17 Sri Lanka in August
- 18 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 19 India itinerary critique please
- 20 Japan/Korea/HK
- 21 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 22 Vientiane and ??
- 23 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 24 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 25 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar