You have been so helpful in the past that I decided to reach out for some help planning a trip.
My husband and I are planning a trip to Hong Kong for next July. We heard amazing reviews about Hong Kong.
- Do you recommend Hong Kong in July?
- We wanted to combine Hong Kong with other places... We were thinking Bali and Borcay Island.
- Do you recommend these spots? Are we better off doing Hong Kong and Vietnam. We know we want to end our trip relaxing on a beach- and I heard great things about Borcay Island.
- How long do you need in Hong Kong, Bali,
Any information would be helpful!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fill : SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O SKYPE ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 sri lanka- tips required
- 3 base bangkok or manilla
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 Change my Itinerary?
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Twin rooms in Japan
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 12 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 13 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 19 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 20 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?