I need to figure out how to get from Hong Kong Airport to the Royal Park Hotel (address is 8 Pak Hok Ting St., Sha Tin). There are 5 people who need a transfer, and we will be getting off a long international flight (jet lagged!)
If there is a direct subway line, that might be okay, but I would be interested in a service that has a vehicle to accommodate all 5 passengers plus luggage.
Any information is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/ultavive-garcinia-es/
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 Thai Elephants
- 4 Anybody would like to visit AAA 2018 with me?
- 5 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 9 Luggage size China ?
- 10 Sri Lanka in August
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 13 India itinerary critique please
- 14 Japan/Korea/HK
- 15 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 18 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 19 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali