Arriving in Hong Kong airport at 7.30am and would like to know the best transport to the Sheraton Towers, Is the Tsim Sha Tsui walking distance, to the hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 2 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 3 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 4 Some notes about South Korea
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 7 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 8 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 11 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 12 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 13 Totally unprepared
- 14 Rental Car Bali
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 17 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 18 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 19 passport visa ques.
- 20 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 21 In Seoul for one day
- 22 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??