Am considering how best to travel this route. Air, of course, but i have never been to Europe and am going only to play golf in Ireland; probably next September. Will drag some clubs so need to check that bag but no other. Could go to any city offering connections to Dublin. All advice welcome. Cost a big concern, length of stopovers less important. Name on airplane least concern.
Hong Kong to Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 2 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 3 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 4 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 7 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 8 Nepal
- 9 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 10 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 11 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 12 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 13 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 14 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 15 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 16 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 17 1st time Japan - solo female
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 22 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 23 Odyssey unlimited
- 24 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 25 Best of NHK - Video Streaming