Does anyone have any recommendations for a Hong Kong tailor who does women's clothes? Also, would I have enough time to have something simple made (e.g. shirts, trousers, skirts but not a suit) if I go to the shop on a Monday and need to pick up the clothes by Thursday noon?
Hong Kong tailor for women
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 3 2nd location on the beach
- 4 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 5 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 6 Thailand - Food recos
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 9 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 10 Laos for the backpacker
- 11 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 12 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 13 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 14 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 15 Thailand Hotel
- 16 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 17 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 vietnam and laos
- 21 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 22 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 23 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 24 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 25 5 nights in Japan.