Does anyone have any recommendations for a Hong Kong tailor who does women's clothes? Also, would I have enough time to have something simple made (e.g. shirts, trousers, skirts but not a suit) if I go to the shop on a Monday and need to pick up the clothes by Thursday noon?
Hong Kong tailor for women
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 6 Ladakh:landscapes, lamas, lakes and the Indus.
- 7 Kumaon: Himalayan villages and views, the best of them, Binsar & Chaukori.
- 8 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 9 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 10 Should I go to India?
- 11 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 12 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 N. India itinerary feedback
- 15 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 16 Phuket
- 17 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 20 India, What Can I Say!
- 21 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 22 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 23 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 24 Travel during China national week?
- 25 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?