Have looked at various serviced appartments, for a short stay. A friend is relocating to HK for a job and I will visit HK just before she starts her new job. We were looking at service appartments, but most require a minimum stay of longer than two weeks. My friend has a flat to stay in in Happy Valley and will move to the flat at the beginning of Sept. We are looking for accomodation for two weeks for two people in a convenient location. Any suggestions? Or, are we just better off looking solely at hotels?
Hong Kong, short term rental.
- 1 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 2 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 5 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Japan Attractions
- 9 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india