Have looked at various serviced appartments, for a short stay. A friend is relocating to HK for a job and I will visit HK just before she starts her new job. We were looking at service appartments, but most require a minimum stay of longer than two weeks. My friend has a flat to stay in in Happy Valley and will move to the flat at the beginning of Sept. We are looking for accomodation for two weeks for two people in a convenient location. Any suggestions? Or, are we just better off looking solely at hotels?
Hong Kong, short term rental.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 2 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 3 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 4 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 7 Two questions about Thailand
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 9 meeting at beijing airport
- 10 Bali - January 2015
- 11 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 12 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 13 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 14 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 15 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 16 Bali in begging of July
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 19 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 20 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 21 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 22 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 23 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 24 Places to visit in India in October
- 25 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi