1 am going to hong kong in march 2011 i am interested in buying clothes while i am there i just want to find out if quality clothes are cheaper in shenzen and if the difference is worth going there. I am a uk citizen and i had no plans visiting china before which would mean i would have to apply for a 5 day visa at the border with hong kong
hong kong - shopping in shenzen
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 2 Thailand - Food recos
- 3 Thailand Hotel
- 4 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 5 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 8 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 11 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 12 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 13 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 14 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 15 5 nights in Japan.
- 16 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 17 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 18 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 19 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 20 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 21 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 22 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 23 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 24 Visa
- 25 Castle & King