I will be in Hong Kong on my own before meeting up with others on business trip for two days. I was there many years ago and saw the basic sights but wouldn't mind seeing again. Suggestions on a really good informed tour or tour guide with excellent english. Prefer to see sights but not a standard tourist tour with a factory to buy things at!
Also been told won't be able to access gmail and or google etc. Any current suggestions on a VPN that would work for iphone and ipad
Any ideas for Shanghai for one day at end where again will be on own Also saw many years ago but want an overview
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 2 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Go to Pai or not?
- 9 Ko Kraden hotels
- 10 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 17 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary