I will be in Hong Kong on my own before meeting up with others on business trip for two days. I was there many years ago and saw the basic sights but wouldn't mind seeing again. Suggestions on a really good informed tour or tour guide with excellent english. Prefer to see sights but not a standard tourist tour with a factory to buy things at!
Also been told won't be able to access gmail and or google etc. Any current suggestions on a VPN that would work for iphone and ipad
Any ideas for Shanghai for one day at end where again will be on own Also saw many years ago but want an overview
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 2 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 5 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 6 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 7 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 14 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 15 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 16 Taiwan confusion..
- 17 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 18 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 19 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 20 Laos- two weeks in January
- 21 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Snapshots From Kerala
- 24 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 25 Other than Kyoto?