I will be in Hong Kong on my own before meeting up with others on business trip for two days. I was there many years ago and saw the basic sights but wouldn't mind seeing again. Suggestions on a really good informed tour or tour guide with excellent english. Prefer to see sights but not a standard tourist tour with a factory to buy things at!
Also been told won't be able to access gmail and or google etc. Any current suggestions on a VPN that would work for iphone and ipad
Any ideas for Shanghai for one day at end where again will be on own Also saw many years ago but want an overview
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 사이 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 4 무료다빈치 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 http://powerboostsupplements.info/test-shred/
- 6 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 7 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 8 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 South Korea for Chuseok
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 14 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 15 Tokyo hotel help
- 16 Bali - What to do?
- 17 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 18 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 19 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 20 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 21 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 22 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 23 Private tours in Northern India
- 24 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 25 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar