My partner and I were thinking of a 10 day trip to Hong Kong in March next year from the 3rd-16th roughly. We are slightly hesitant as the Rugby Seven's is on the week after or so and we cant book straight away but don't want to pay through the roof for flights and accommodation when it does come time!
Has anyone been during or around this time and have advice or tips? Or are we over thinking the idea too much?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 2 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 6 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 7 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 8 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 10 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 11 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 15 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 18 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 19 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 23 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 24 Hanoi Hotel
- 25 Need help choosing a tour company.