My partner and I were thinking of a 10 day trip to Hong Kong in March next year from the 3rd-16th roughly. We are slightly hesitant as the Rugby Seven's is on the week after or so and we cant book straight away but don't want to pay through the roof for flights and accommodation when it does come time!
Has anyone been during or around this time and have advice or tips? Or are we over thinking the idea too much?
Hong Kong - Rugby Sevens
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 6 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 7 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 10 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 11 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 12 where to go in SE Asia
- 13 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 14 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 15 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 16 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 17 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam