My partner and I were thinking of a 10 day trip to Hong Kong in March next year from the 3rd-16th roughly. We are slightly hesitant as the Rugby Seven's is on the week after or so and we cant book straight away but don't want to pay through the roof for flights and accommodation when it does come time!
Has anyone been during or around this time and have advice or tips? Or are we over thinking the idea too much?
Hong Kong - Rugby Sevens
- 1 SALAY from BAGAN
- 2 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 7 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 8 cell phone in india
- 9 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 10 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa