Me and my friends (all girls) are planning to travel for a vacation this November 2012. We're thinking if we will go to Hong Kong or Singapore. This is our first time going to the places but we cant decide which destination to choose. We need to consider the weather, the expenses, and everything. Please help us
Hong Kong or Singapore??? Please Help us
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 4 help with itinerary!
- 5 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 6 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 10 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 11 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 12 Christmas Time in India
- 13 Having doubts with China
- 14 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 15 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 19 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 20 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 21 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 22 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 23 Myanmar podcast
- 24 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 25 Burma with a toddler