Me and my friends (all girls) are planning to travel for a vacation this November 2012. We're thinking if we will go to Hong Kong or Singapore. This is our first time going to the places but we cant decide which destination to choose. We need to consider the weather, the expenses, and everything. Please help us
Hong Kong or Singapore??? Please Help us
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 2 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 3 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 4 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 5 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 6 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 7 6 full days in Yagoon
- 8 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 9 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 10 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 11 Kyushu rail pass
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 14 A wow spot
- 15 Myanmar itinerary help
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 18 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 21 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 24 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 25 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?