Me and my friends (all girls) are planning to travel for a vacation this November 2012. We're thinking if we will go to Hong Kong or Singapore. This is our first time going to the places but we cant decide which destination to choose. We need to consider the weather, the expenses, and everything. Please help us
Hong Kong or Singapore??? Please Help us
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China trip - 15 nights
- 2 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 3 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 4 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 5 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 6 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 7 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 8 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 9 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 10 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 11 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 12 best dining in Kyoto
- 13 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 14 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 15 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 16 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 17 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 18 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 19 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 20 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 21 Japan in July?
- 22 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 23 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 25 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?