I'm off to HK for 3 nights, four days in November, and was wondering whether anyone out there could offer some advice on two things:
1) What not to miss in HK itself.
2) Whether a day-trip to Macau is worthwhile.
Just to place some perspective on it, I'll be travelling with my girlfriend (both of us 28 years old) and we're interested in architecture, good food and drink, and people watching...!
Thanks for any help!
Hong Kong & Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 A wow spot
- 5 climbing in Vietnam
- 6 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 7 Vegan food in Japan?
- 8 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 9 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 12 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 13 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 14 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???
- 15 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 16 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 17 Jw Marriott Phuket or Kho Lak.
- 18 Japan over the New Year
- 19 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 20 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 21 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 22 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 23 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 24 SIM card
- 25 SHOWER IN HONG KONG AIRPORT