I'm off to HK for 3 nights, four days in November, and was wondering whether anyone out there could offer some advice on two things:
1) What not to miss in HK itself.
2) Whether a day-trip to Macau is worthwhile.
Just to place some perspective on it, I'll be travelling with my girlfriend (both of us 28 years old) and we're interested in architecture, good food and drink, and people watching...!
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 5 procedures can guarantee
- 6 especially as the floor
- 7 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 8 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 9 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 12 Passport
- 13 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 14 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 15 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 18 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 19 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 20 Amakusa island help
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.