I'm off to HK for 3 nights, four days in November, and was wondering whether anyone out there could offer some advice on two things:
1) What not to miss in HK itself.
2) Whether a day-trip to Macau is worthwhile.
Just to place some perspective on it, I'll be travelling with my girlfriend (both of us 28 years old) and we're interested in architecture, good food and drink, and people watching...!
Thanks for any help!
Hong Kong & Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 3 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 where can i find replica handbags
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 Phones in Asia
- 8 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 9 Japan in December
- 10 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 11 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 12 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 13 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 14 India Add-on
- 15 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 16 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 19 Phuket
- 20 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 21 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 23 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 24 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 25 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea