I'm off to HK for 3 nights, four days in November, and was wondering whether anyone out there could offer some advice on two things:
1) What not to miss in HK itself.
2) Whether a day-trip to Macau is worthwhile.
Just to place some perspective on it, I'll be travelling with my girlfriend (both of us 28 years old) and we're interested in architecture, good food and drink, and people watching...!
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 2 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 3 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 7 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 10 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 11 Hanoi Hotel
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 13 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 14 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 15 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 16 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 17 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 18 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 19 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 20 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 21 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?