I'm off to HK for 3 nights, four days in November, and was wondering whether anyone out there could offer some advice on two things:
1) What not to miss in HK itself.
2) Whether a day-trip to Macau is worthwhile.
Just to place some perspective on it, I'll be travelling with my girlfriend (both of us 28 years old) and we're interested in architecture, good food and drink, and people watching...!
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Bye bye SE Asia
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 One night in Osaka
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 10 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 11 Laos planning.
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Japan - costs
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 16 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 17 Japan Rail Pass
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 20 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 21 Sri Lanka May
- 22 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri