I'm off to HK for 3 nights, four days in November, and was wondering whether anyone out there could offer some advice on two things:
1) What not to miss in HK itself.
2) Whether a day-trip to Macau is worthwhile.
Just to place some perspective on it, I'll be travelling with my girlfriend (both of us 28 years old) and we're interested in architecture, good food and drink, and people watching...!
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 2 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 3 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 4 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 5 Visa for India
- 6 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 7 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 8 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 9 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 10 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 11 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 12 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 13 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 14 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 15 Buying jewelry in India
- 16 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 17 Chiang Mai
- 18 Phuket Weather
- 19 hanoi eats
- 20 Castle & King tour operator review
- 21 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 22 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 23 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 24 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 25 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time