We are a family of four with a 6 and 7 year old, traveling to Hong Kong January 28 - Feb 1. I'm interested in seeing Lantau (not Disneyland) as well as Macau. Does anyone recommend seeing one vs. the other? Or is it possible (and feasible on a day trip) to take a boat to see one in the morning and the other in the afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 2 Bali Info (Need Help)
- 3 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 7 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 8 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 9 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 10 India help needed
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 13 Trekking outside Sapa
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 16 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 17 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Go to Pai or not?
- 20 Ko Kraden hotels
- 21 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 22 Hoi Ann hotel
- 23 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 24 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 25 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods