We are a family of four with a 6 and 7 year old, traveling to Hong Kong January 28 - Feb 1. I'm interested in seeing Lantau (not Disneyland) as well as Macau. Does anyone recommend seeing one vs. the other? Or is it possible (and feasible on a day trip) to take a boat to see one in the morning and the other in the afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vientiane and ??
- 2 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 3 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 4 Thailand Assistance
- 5 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 6 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 7 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 8 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 9 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 10 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 11 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 12 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 13 How to do this
- 14 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 15 Delhi costs
- 16 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 17 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 18 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 19 Japan: ATM Machines
- 20 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Hotel in Delhi
- 23 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 24 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 25 Japan in February