We are a family of four with a 6 and 7 year old, traveling to Hong Kong January 28 - Feb 1. I'm interested in seeing Lantau (not Disneyland) as well as Macau. Does anyone recommend seeing one vs. the other? Or is it possible (and feasible on a day trip) to take a boat to see one in the morning and the other in the afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 buy Am2201, order Am2201 chemicals,purchase Am2201 research chemicals .
- 2 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 5 Terracotta Warriors
- 6 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 hiking japan sept
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 13 The best way to My Son
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 17 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 21 Japan rough itinerary
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 24 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 25 shanghai for 4 days