Our family and some friends are going to Hong Kong in feb. I have an almost 6 month old baby by then. I am torn if I should bring him with us or just leave him with my parents at home. I want to bring him but how cold is it in feb? Is it safe to travel around HK with an infant? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Hong Kong in February with an infant
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 5 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 6 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Japan Itinerary for May
- 9 Thai island escape
- 10 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 11 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 12 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 13 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 14 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 15 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 South Korea 5 days
- 18 Japan -OAT tour
- 19 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 20 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 21 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 General question
- 24 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 25 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen