Our family and some friends are going to Hong Kong in feb. I have an almost 6 month old baby by then. I am torn if I should bring him with us or just leave him with my parents at home. I want to bring him but how cold is it in feb? Is it safe to travel around HK with an infant? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Hong Kong in February with an infant
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 2 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 3 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 4 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 5 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 6 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 7 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 8 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 9 Where are your fav places to eat with kids in HK
- 10 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 11 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 12 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 13 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 14 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 15 10 days in South Korea?
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 18 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 21 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 25 Hiroshima Day Tour