Our family and some friends are going to Hong Kong in feb. I have an almost 6 month old baby by then. I am torn if I should bring him with us or just leave him with my parents at home. I want to bring him but how cold is it in feb? Is it safe to travel around HK with an infant? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Hong Kong in February with an infant
- 1 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 2 white sand beaches in thailand
- 3 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 4 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 5 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Japan Attractions
- 9 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india