Our family and some friends are going to Hong Kong in feb. I have an almost 6 month old baby by then. I am torn if I should bring him with us or just leave him with my parents at home. I want to bring him but how cold is it in feb? Is it safe to travel around HK with an infant? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Hong Kong in February with an infant
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 2 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 3 Avoid China Foreign Teacher Job Recruiter Scams With CFTU White Lists...
- 4 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 5 Malaysia travel route help!
- 6 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 11 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 12 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 13 china beijing expertise education
- 14 best dining in Kyoto
- 15 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 16 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 17 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 18 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 19 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 20 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 21 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 22 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 23 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka