Our family and some friends are going to Hong Kong in feb. I have an almost 6 month old baby by then. I am torn if I should bring him with us or just leave him with my parents at home. I want to bring him but how cold is it in feb? Is it safe to travel around HK with an infant? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Hong Kong in February with an infant
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 2 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Myanmar podcast
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 7 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 8 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 9 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 10 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 11 Burma with a toddler
- 12 Having doubts with China
- 13 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 14 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 15 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 16 Bali wedding in villa
- 17 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 18 beaches in Thailand
- 19 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 20 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 21 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015
- 24 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 25 Craig and Jeane's Sydney & the Blue Mountains Trip Report is Up