Our family and some friends are going to Hong Kong in feb. I have an almost 6 month old baby by then. I am torn if I should bring him with us or just leave him with my parents at home. I want to bring him but how cold is it in feb? Is it safe to travel around HK with an infant? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Hong Kong in February with an infant
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 2 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 3 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 4 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 5 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 6 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 9 Restaurants in Singapore
- 10 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 11 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 12 Where to go?
- 13 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 16 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 17 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 18 Which airport for Tokyo
- 19 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 20 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 21 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 22 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 23 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 24 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 25 India at the end of May