Thanks to the ever-helpful Rkkwan, I have just learned of great business class fares to Hong Kong around Thanksgiving. Question here: Since I want to be able to swim and am assuming that the weather will be too cold for outdoor swimming in November, are there any good hotels with indoor lap pools??
Hong Kong hotels..with pool?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 2 Takayama ideas in April?
- 3 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 8 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 9 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 India
- 12 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 18 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 19 Penang
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 24 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia