Thanks to the ever-helpful Rkkwan, I have just learned of great business class fares to Hong Kong around Thanksgiving. Question here: Since I want to be able to swim and am assuming that the weather will be too cold for outdoor swimming in November, are there any good hotels with indoor lap pools??
Hong Kong hotels..with pool?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 3 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 4 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 6 India - 2 Days only
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Malaysian honeymoon
- 9 China with Collette Tours
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Beach selection in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok