Thanks to the ever-helpful Rkkwan, I have just learned of great business class fares to Hong Kong around Thanksgiving. Question here: Since I want to be able to swim and am assuming that the weather will be too cold for outdoor swimming in November, are there any good hotels with indoor lap pools??
Hong Kong hotels..with pool?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 3 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 4 China trip - 15 nights
- 5 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 6 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 7 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 8 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 9 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 10 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 11 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 12 best dining in Kyoto
- 13 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 14 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 15 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 16 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 17 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 18 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 19 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 20 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 21 Japan in July?
- 22 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 23 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 25 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?