My husband and I are travelling to Okinawa in April to visit our daughter and family. On the way there we decided to spend three nights in Hong Kong. We were thinking of staying at the Intercontinental Hotel, near the waterfront. Another few I checked out were the Sheraton Towers and the Grand Hyatt. On the way home we are spending two nights in Tokyo. The Sheraton Miyako seems the best to me. It is centrally located and we don't have much time there. I read there is a shuttle from the airport to the hotel also.Any recommendations or info pro and con regarding those hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Hong Kong Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 6 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 7 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 8 India, What Can I Say!
- 9 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 10 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 16 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 17 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 18 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 19 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 20 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 21 Angkor - when to go?
- 22 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 23 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 24 India with 4 kids
- 25 And there goes the neighborhood........