My husband and I are travelling to Okinawa in April to visit our daughter and family. On the way there we decided to spend three nights in Hong Kong. We were thinking of staying at the Intercontinental Hotel, near the waterfront. Another few I checked out were the Sheraton Towers and the Grand Hyatt. On the way home we are spending two nights in Tokyo. The Sheraton Miyako seems the best to me. It is centrally located and we don't have much time there. I read there is a shuttle from the airport to the hotel also.Any recommendations or info pro and con regarding those hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Hong Kong Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka, Vietnam or Philippines
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 4 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 5 4 days hiking in Guilin,China
- 6 Vietnam and coffee
- 7 I'm going to Japan!
- 8 Malaria
- 9 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 10 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 11 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 12 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 13 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 14 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Cherry blossom
- 17 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 18 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 19 How safe is Delhi/India
- 20 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 21 Which Putu in Bali????
- 22 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 23 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 24 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 25 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)