My husband and I are travelling to Okinawa in April to visit our daughter and family. On the way there we decided to spend three nights in Hong Kong. We were thinking of staying at the Intercontinental Hotel, near the waterfront. Another few I checked out were the Sheraton Towers and the Grand Hyatt. On the way home we are spending two nights in Tokyo. The Sheraton Miyako seems the best to me. It is centrally located and we don't have much time there. I read there is a shuttle from the airport to the hotel also.Any recommendations or info pro and con regarding those hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Hong Kong Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nancy Chandler maps
- 2 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 3 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 6 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 7 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 8 Mekong River Cruises
- 9 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 10 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 11 Help re. Visa.
- 12 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 13 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 14 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 15 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 16 Bangkok and Manila
- 17 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 18 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 19 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 20 16 days in Vietnam
- 21 Guide in Bagan?
- 22 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 23 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 24 Dentist
- 25 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats