My husband and I are travelling to Okinawa in April to visit our daughter and family. On the way there we decided to spend three nights in Hong Kong. We were thinking of staying at the Intercontinental Hotel, near the waterfront. Another few I checked out were the Sheraton Towers and the Grand Hyatt. On the way home we are spending two nights in Tokyo. The Sheraton Miyako seems the best to me. It is centrally located and we don't have much time there. I read there is a shuttle from the airport to the hotel also.Any recommendations or info pro and con regarding those hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Hong Kong Hotels
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa
- 2 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 5 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 6 Don't use World Expeditions
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 First time in Japan
- 9 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 10 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 11 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Heyloo Hampi
- 14 Southern India
- 15 Bangkok - November 2014
- 16 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 19 Best Food in Tokyo
- 20 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 21 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 22 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 23 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 24 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 25 Bangkok Taxi Complaints