I'm traveling to HK for ten days in July with my four young kids. I've been looking into hotels. I need to be near the Shangri la as that is where my husband does a lot of his business while there. We got great rates at the royal garden but have heard there is construction. Has anyone been there during the construction that can tell me what that's like? We need two rooms or some type of suite that can fit us. As for what we are looking for- we'd like something luxurious at a reasonable price
Hong kong hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 3 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 6 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 9 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 Suggestion for travel memories
- 12 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 13 Hanoi driver wanted
- 14 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 15 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 16 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 17 Missing Air Asia flight
- 18 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 19 5 nights in Japan.
- 20 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 21 2nd location on the beach
- 22 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 23 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 24 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 25 Thailand - Food recos