I'm traveling to HK for ten days in July with my four young kids. I've been looking into hotels. I need to be near the Shangri la as that is where my husband does a lot of his business while there. We got great rates at the royal garden but have heard there is construction. Has anyone been there during the construction that can tell me what that's like? We need two rooms or some type of suite that can fit us. As for what we are looking for- we'd like something luxurious at a reasonable price
Hong kong hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 language problem in japan
- 2 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 3 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 4 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 5 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 6 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 7 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 8 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 9 April in Bangkok, again!
- 10 Japan - spending money?
- 11 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 12 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 13 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 14 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 15 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 16 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 17 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 18 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 19 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 20 1st Trip to Bali
- 21 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 22 Japan night bus
- 23 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 24 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 25 Hire Car In Jaipur