I'm traveling to HK for ten days in July with my four young kids. I've been looking into hotels. I need to be near the Shangri la as that is where my husband does a lot of his business while there. We got great rates at the royal garden but have heard there is construction. Has anyone been there during the construction that can tell me what that's like? We need two rooms or some type of suite that can fit us. As for what we are looking for- we'd like something luxurious at a reasonable price
Hong kong hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 beaches in Thailand
- 2 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Kyushu rail pass
- 6 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 7 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 8 6 full days in Yagoon
- 9 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 12 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 13 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 14 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 19 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 20 Currency in South Korea
- 21 Tipping in Japan
- 22 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 25 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts