I'm looking for a hotel in HK that has a good swimming pool and spa facility (steam room, sauna, jacuzzi--multiple temperatures) that are included as part of the rate. Looking for sometihng under $300 USD a night, convenient location.
DH really loves the spa facilities in good hotels in Asia, like onsen in hotels in Japan or ijimjilbang in Korea.
Not as important, but is there one with an excellent breakfast buffet, hopefully included in the price as well? Otherwise, we don't mind exploring eateriest and restaurants outside.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 2 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 3 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 4 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 5 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 6 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 7 Backstreet Academy
- 8 Seoul Searching Questions
- 9 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 10 Hakone station confusion
- 11 Hotel 71 in Dhaka – Best 3 Star Hotel in Dhaka near Airport Bangladesh.
- 12 Japanese art
- 13 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 14 Visa on Arrival
- 15 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 16 Cebu where to stay
- 17 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 18 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 19 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 20 Traveling to SE Asia
- 21 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 22 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 23 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 24 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 25 First Trip to Japan in April 2016