I'm looking for a hotel in HK that has a good swimming pool and spa facility (steam room, sauna, jacuzzi--multiple temperatures) that are included as part of the rate. Looking for sometihng under $300 USD a night, convenient location.
DH really loves the spa facilities in good hotels in Asia, like onsen in hotels in Japan or ijimjilbang in Korea.
Not as important, but is there one with an excellent breakfast buffet, hopefully included in the price as well? Otherwise, we don't mind exploring eateriest and restaurants outside.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 6 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 8 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 9 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 13 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 14 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 17 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 18 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 22 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 23 Hanoi Hotel
- 24 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 25 Need help choosing a tour company.