I'm looking for a hotel in HK that has a good swimming pool and spa facility (steam room, sauna, jacuzzi--multiple temperatures) that are included as part of the rate. Looking for sometihng under $300 USD a night, convenient location.
DH really loves the spa facilities in good hotels in Asia, like onsen in hotels in Japan or ijimjilbang in Korea.
Not as important, but is there one with an excellent breakfast buffet, hopefully included in the price as well? Otherwise, we don't mind exploring eateriest and restaurants outside.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok
- 2 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 3 5 weeks in Japan
- 4 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 5 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 6 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 7 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 8 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 9 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 10 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 11 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 13 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 14 Lodge in Borneo
- 15 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 16 China and Japan help
- 17 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 18 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 19 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 20 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 21 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 22 Requesting Passport Number
- 23 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 24 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 25 Phu Quoc