I'm looking for a hotel in HK that has a good swimming pool and spa facility (steam room, sauna, jacuzzi--multiple temperatures) that are included as part of the rate. Looking for sometihng under $300 USD a night, convenient location.
DH really loves the spa facilities in good hotels in Asia, like onsen in hotels in Japan or ijimjilbang in Korea.
Not as important, but is there one with an excellent breakfast buffet, hopefully included in the price as well? Otherwise, we don't mind exploring eateriest and restaurants outside.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 2 Train Travel in Thailand
- 3 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 4 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 5 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 6 Beautiful location for painting
- 7 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 8 Phuket
- 9 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 10 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 12 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 15 Hotels in Krabi area
- 16 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 17 Tokyo hotels
- 18 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 19 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 20 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 21 Adventures Abroad
- 22 4.5 days in Singapore
- 23 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 24 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 25 Hakone question