I'm looking for a hotel in HK that has a good swimming pool and spa facility (steam room, sauna, jacuzzi--multiple temperatures) that are included as part of the rate. Looking for sometihng under $300 USD a night, convenient location.
DH really loves the spa facilities in good hotels in Asia, like onsen in hotels in Japan or ijimjilbang in Korea.
Not as important, but is there one with an excellent breakfast buffet, hopefully included in the price as well? Otherwise, we don't mind exploring eateriest and restaurants outside.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 블랙잭 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 2 포커룰 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 3 포커게임 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 "necessities" for India
- 6 EDITORS HELP....
- 7 Buying Jewelry in India
- 8 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 9 14 days in Myanmar
- 10 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Short trip to Myanmar
- 12 ATMs in Japan
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Changing planes at Dubai
- 15 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 16 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 17 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 20 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 21 Mandalay questions
- 22 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 23 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 24 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i