I'm looking for a hotel in HK that has a good swimming pool and spa facility (steam room, sauna, jacuzzi--multiple temperatures) that are included as part of the rate. Looking for sometihng under $300 USD a night, convenient location.
DH really loves the spa facilities in good hotels in Asia, like onsen in hotels in Japan or ijimjilbang in Korea.
Not as important, but is there one with an excellent breakfast buffet, hopefully included in the price as well? Otherwise, we don't mind exploring eateriest and restaurants outside.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY REAL & FAKE PASSPORTS(firstname.lastname@example.org) ETC
- 2 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 3 Hoi An in December?
- 4 Bali airport transportation
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 8 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 12 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 13 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 14 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 15 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 16 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 17 Passport for Indonesia
- 18 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 19 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 20 Is this crazy?
- 21 Dollar traveller cheques
- 22 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 23 India help with where to go
- 24 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 25 Getting to Hoi An from Hue