I was wondering if someone could suggest a hotel in Hong Kong ( I am thinking Kowloon area) that sits directly on or next to the MTR airport express stop. I will get into Hong Kong Airport at 8 pm and will have only about 24 hours there. Therefore I can not mess around with too much transportation changes. Hope someone can help me
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 3 Rishikesh, India
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 8 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 9 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 10 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 11 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 12 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 13 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 14 Japan- National Holiday
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017