I am struggling to decide which hotel to book in Hong Kong. We have a long layover so are going to travel into the city for the night (10pm for sleep) and wander around in the morning before our 2pm flight (AKL-LHR).
I think that we want to take the Airport Express train (like trains, less stress when tired) and I can't work our easily which hotels are close to the train stations. And there are just so many hotels to choose that I am going round and round.
I'd like to spend less than 2,000HKD (much less if I am really honest but meh, I don't get time off work often).
Or should we just flag it and stay by the airport and see HK next time round?
Any suggestions? I have looked through the prior posts and spent hours on trip advisor but my mild OCD is getting in the way of making a decision (must look at every hotel). Please help me friendly Fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vaccinations
- 2 Capsule hotels
- 3 Borneo forest fires
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 8 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 9 Bridge players Beware!!
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Chengdu and Beijing
- 12 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 13 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 14 2 months in Indonesia
- 15 a year in burma
- 16 First time to SEA
- 17 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 18 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 19 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 20 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 21 Seoul Searching Questions
- 22 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 23 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 24 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 25 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016