I am struggling to decide which hotel to book in Hong Kong. We have a long layover so are going to travel into the city for the night (10pm for sleep) and wander around in the morning before our 2pm flight (AKL-LHR).
I think that we want to take the Airport Express train (like trains, less stress when tired) and I can't work our easily which hotels are close to the train stations. And there are just so many hotels to choose that I am going round and round.
I'd like to spend less than 2,000HKD (much less if I am really honest but meh, I don't get time off work often).
Or should we just flag it and stay by the airport and see HK next time round?
Any suggestions? I have looked through the prior posts and spent hours on trip advisor but my mild OCD is getting in the way of making a decision (must look at every hotel). Please help me friendly Fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A great trip in India
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 4 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 5 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 12 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 13 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 15 Hanoi Hotel
- 16 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 17 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 18 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 19 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 20 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 21 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 22 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 23 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 24 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 25 Hakone and Mt Fuji