I am struggling to decide which hotel to book in Hong Kong. We have a long layover so are going to travel into the city for the night (10pm for sleep) and wander around in the morning before our 2pm flight (AKL-LHR).
I think that we want to take the Airport Express train (like trains, less stress when tired) and I can't work our easily which hotels are close to the train stations. And there are just so many hotels to choose that I am going round and round.
I'd like to spend less than 2,000HKD (much less if I am really honest but meh, I don't get time off work often).
Or should we just flag it and stay by the airport and see HK next time round?
Any suggestions? I have looked through the prior posts and spent hours on trip advisor but my mild OCD is getting in the way of making a decision (must look at every hotel). Please help me friendly Fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 2 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 3 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 4 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 8 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 9 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 10 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Vietnam Dong
- 13 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 14 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 15 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 19 Touristy Thailand
- 20 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 21 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 25 A Victory Day Tour