I am struggling to decide which hotel to book in Hong Kong. We have a long layover so are going to travel into the city for the night (10pm for sleep) and wander around in the morning before our 2pm flight (AKL-LHR).
I think that we want to take the Airport Express train (like trains, less stress when tired) and I can't work our easily which hotels are close to the train stations. And there are just so many hotels to choose that I am going round and round.
I'd like to spend less than 2,000HKD (much less if I am really honest but meh, I don't get time off work often).
Or should we just flag it and stay by the airport and see HK next time round?
Any suggestions? I have looked through the prior posts and spent hours on trip advisor but my mild OCD is getting in the way of making a decision (must look at every hotel). Please help me friendly Fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 where to stay in Bali
- 4 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 5 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 6 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 9 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 10 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 13 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 16 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 17 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 18 Totally unprepared
- 19 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 20 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 21 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 22 An island paradise?
- 23 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 24 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 25 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala