I am struggling to decide which hotel to book in Hong Kong. We have a long layover so are going to travel into the city for the night (10pm for sleep) and wander around in the morning before our 2pm flight (AKL-LHR).
I think that we want to take the Airport Express train (like trains, less stress when tired) and I can't work our easily which hotels are close to the train stations. And there are just so many hotels to choose that I am going round and round.
I'd like to spend less than 2,000HKD (much less if I am really honest but meh, I don't get time off work often).
Or should we just flag it and stay by the airport and see HK next time round?
Any suggestions? I have looked through the prior posts and spent hours on trip advisor but my mild OCD is getting in the way of making a decision (must look at every hotel). Please help me friendly Fodorites.
Hong Kong Hotel for Long Layover
- 1 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 4 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 5 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 6 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 7 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 8 India, What Can I Say!
- 9 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 10 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 11 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 12 Wildlife Tour of India
- 13 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 16 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 17 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 18 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 19 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 20 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 21 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 24 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 25 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"