I am travelling to Hong Kong with my wife for first time on 31st October for 1 week before going on to Dubai for 5 days. We would appreciate any hints on shopping in these areas espescially for traditional (ie not modern) furniture. Also is it worth going on a day trip across the border into China ? Finally should we expect prices for furniture rugs clothes shoes etc to be cheaper in Hong Kong or Dubai. Thanks in advance
Hong Kong Furniture shopping
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Independent female traveller
- 2 One week in India
- 3 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 4 Travel Within -- The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore
- 5 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 6 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 7 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 8 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 9 Castle & King
- 10 North Vietnam Again!
- 11 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 12 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 13 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 16 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 19 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 20 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 21 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 22 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 23 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can