I just found out I'm going to Singapore for a week next week, and will have a 2 day stopover in Hong Kong on the way home. I'm a single woman in my mid 40s, love being central, happy to walk. Any central hotel recommendations around $200 Cdn? Any other advice, including favourite restaurants would be so appreciated!
Hong Kong for 2 days - advice??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 2 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 3 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 4 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 5 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 6 Help! Which to choose?
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Castle & King
- 9 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 10 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 11 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 12 One week in Thailand
- 13 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 14 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 India and Nepal 2014
- 17 Independent female traveller
- 18 Tour company practices
- 19 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 20 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 21 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 22 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 Passport Safety
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)