I have a 15 hour layover in Hong Kong (approximately 6am to 9pm) and would love to check out the city. Any ideas on sites and an itinerary that is do-able in one day? I also need to know what the best way to get around. Is it worth doing a day-tour?
Hong Kong for 1 day
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 2 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 5 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 6 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 10 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 11 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 12 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 13 vietnam and laos
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 16 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 17 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 18 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 19 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 20 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 21 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 22 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 23 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 24 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 25 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15