I am going to Hong Kong for five weeks (yipee) for my summer break. After finishing first year university my best friend and myself are going on a trip we have wanted to do since grade school. We will be staying with her grandmother. My question is what should young girls safely get up to? My friend speaks the language but has not been to Hong Kong since she was a tot and I am sure staying with grandma will be wonderful but we need some suggestions for young people! We love to shop, go out to dinner, tour and flirt with boys What would you do- tell your kids to do- or tell your grandchildren not to miss? We are of age but we need to be sensible. Any thoughts much appreciated!
Hong Kong- Five Weeks- shopping, boys, fun?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Visit To Goa
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 7 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 8 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 9 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 15 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 16 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 17 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 18 South East Asia
- 19 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 20 India's Online VISA Application
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 23 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 24 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa