I am going to Hong Kong for five weeks (yipee) for my summer break. After finishing first year university my best friend and myself are going on a trip we have wanted to do since grade school. We will be staying with her grandmother. My question is what should young girls safely get up to? My friend speaks the language but has not been to Hong Kong since she was a tot and I am sure staying with grandma will be wonderful but we need some suggestions for young people! We love to shop, go out to dinner, tour and flirt with boys What would you do- tell your kids to do- or tell your grandchildren not to miss? We are of age but we need to be sensible. Any thoughts much appreciated!
Hong Kong- Five Weeks- shopping, boys, fun?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 2 3 days in Teheran
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 5 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 6 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 7 Travel during China national week?
- 8 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 9 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 10 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 11 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 12 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 13 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 14 Favorite travel apps?
- 15 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Foreign currency
- 20 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 21 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 22 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 23 Honeymoon In sept
- 24 Vietnam October 2014
- 25 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!