I am going to Hong Kong for five weeks (yipee) for my summer break. After finishing first year university my best friend and myself are going on a trip we have wanted to do since grade school. We will be staying with her grandmother. My question is what should young girls safely get up to? My friend speaks the language but has not been to Hong Kong since she was a tot and I am sure staying with grandma will be wonderful but we need some suggestions for young people! We love to shop, go out to dinner, tour and flirt with boys What would you do- tell your kids to do- or tell your grandchildren not to miss? We are of age but we need to be sensible. Any thoughts much appreciated!
Hong Kong- Five Weeks- shopping, boys, fun?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 2 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 3 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Odyssey unlimited
- 6 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 7 1st time Japan - solo female
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!