Thank you in Advance for helping out. My son 11 year old and I have a transit stop of 14 hrs staring 7:05 am(arrival) to 11:05pm (departure). We have lounge passes so will head there and take a shower.
I would like to do the following if possible:
1. The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car and Big Buddha
2. Kowloon Peninsula
a. Victoria Harbor (riding the famous Star Ferry)
b. Avenue of Stars (views of Hong Kong Skyline)
c. Peninsula Hotel Lobby (Afternoon Tea)
d. Tsim Sha Tsui (great shopping scene in Kowloon)
e. Hong Kong Museum of History and Science Museum
f. Chi Lin Nunnery and the Nan Lian Garden
3. 1.) Hong Kong Island
a. Victoria Peak (visited by the Peak Tram)
b. Hong Kong Park (several nice attractions here)
c. Ding Ding Tram
This is to do list not must, I would like to throw in some fun for my 11 year old, any suggestions and help with Itinerary is much appreciated. Also please suggest some good vegetarian restaurant,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia travel agent
- 2 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 3 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 4 A beach of choice on Samui
- 5 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Bangkok Taxis
- 10 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 11 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 12 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 13 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 14 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 15 A month in central Asia
- 16 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 19 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 20 Osaka, aquarium?
- 21 favorite activities in krabi area
- 22 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 23 Cambodia arrival visa
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka