Thank you in Advance for helping out. My son 11 year old and I have a transit stop of 14 hrs staring 7:05 am(arrival) to 11:05pm (departure). We have lounge passes so will head there and take a shower.
I would like to do the following if possible:
1. The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car and Big Buddha
2. Kowloon Peninsula
a. Victoria Harbor (riding the famous Star Ferry)
b. Avenue of Stars (views of Hong Kong Skyline)
c. Peninsula Hotel Lobby (Afternoon Tea)
d. Tsim Sha Tsui (great shopping scene in Kowloon)
e. Hong Kong Museum of History and Science Museum
f. Chi Lin Nunnery and the Nan Lian Garden
3. 1.) Hong Kong Island
a. Victoria Peak (visited by the Peak Tram)
b. Hong Kong Park (several nice attractions here)
c. Ding Ding Tram
This is to do list not must, I would like to throw in some fun for my 11 year old, any suggestions and help with Itinerary is much appreciated. Also please suggest some good vegetarian restaurant,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 《SSP221.com 코드: sky88》
- 2 토토총판 노하우 << SSP221.com 코드: sky88 >>
- 3 Bangkok Hotel: The Myth of Sud Sathorn Lives
- 4 토토총판 노하우 (〃｀ 3′〃)접속주소 : 【_SSP221.com 코드: sky88_】♪
- 5 Rookies in Japan
- 6 토토총판 노하우 ▶ 도메인 :【_SSP221.com 코드: sky88_】
- 7 토토총판 노하우 《SSP221.com 코드: sky88》
- 8 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 9 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 10 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 11 Alternative to Koyasan
- 12 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 13 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 14 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Taiwan in 7 days
- 17 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 20 changing left over currency
- 21 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 22 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 23 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 Phone calls to UK from Japan