Thank you in Advance for helping out. My son 11 year old and I have a transit stop of 14 hrs staring 7:05 am(arrival) to 11:05pm (departure). We have lounge passes so will head there and take a shower.
I would like to do the following if possible:
1. The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car and Big Buddha
2. Kowloon Peninsula
a. Victoria Harbor (riding the famous Star Ferry)
b. Avenue of Stars (views of Hong Kong Skyline)
c. Peninsula Hotel Lobby (Afternoon Tea)
d. Tsim Sha Tsui (great shopping scene in Kowloon)
e. Hong Kong Museum of History and Science Museum
f. Chi Lin Nunnery and the Nan Lian Garden
3. 1.) Hong Kong Island
a. Victoria Peak (visited by the Peak Tram)
b. Hong Kong Park (several nice attractions here)
c. Ding Ding Tram
This is to do list not must, I would like to throw in some fun for my 11 year old, any suggestions and help with Itinerary is much appreciated. Also please suggest some good vegetarian restaurant,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Twin rooms in Japan
- 2 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 3 Sometahing is wrong
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 sri lanka- tips required
- 6 base bangkok or manilla
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 Change my Itinerary?
- 9 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 10 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 11 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 12 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 13 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 14 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 15 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 22 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 23 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 24 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 25 trying to fathom Chinese train travel