Thank you in Advance for helping out. My son 11 year old and I have a transit stop of 14 hrs staring 7:05 am(arrival) to 11:05pm (departure). We have lounge passes so will head there and take a shower.
I would like to do the following if possible:
1. The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car and Big Buddha
2. Kowloon Peninsula
a. Victoria Harbor (riding the famous Star Ferry)
b. Avenue of Stars (views of Hong Kong Skyline)
c. Peninsula Hotel Lobby (Afternoon Tea)
d. Tsim Sha Tsui (great shopping scene in Kowloon)
e. Hong Kong Museum of History and Science Museum
f. Chi Lin Nunnery and the Nan Lian Garden
3. 1.) Hong Kong Island
a. Victoria Peak (visited by the Peak Tram)
b. Hong Kong Park (several nice attractions here)
c. Ding Ding Tram
This is to do list not must, I would like to throw in some fun for my 11 year old, any suggestions and help with Itinerary is much appreciated. Also please suggest some good vegetarian restaurant,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 2 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 3 Thai Elephants
- 4 Top 5 weekend gateways with Family from Delhi
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 7 Mumbai short visit
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Phuket Beaches
- 10 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 13 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 14 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 15 Japan Itinerary!
- 16 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 17 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 18 Thailand Guides
- 19 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 20 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 21 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 22 India itinerary critique please
- 23 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 24 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 25 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India