Thank you in Advance for helping out. My son 11 year old and I have a transit stop of 14 hrs staring 7:05 am(arrival) to 11:05pm (departure). We have lounge passes so will head there and take a shower.
I would like to do the following if possible:
1. The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car and Big Buddha
2. Kowloon Peninsula
a. Victoria Harbor (riding the famous Star Ferry)
b. Avenue of Stars (views of Hong Kong Skyline)
c. Peninsula Hotel Lobby (Afternoon Tea)
d. Tsim Sha Tsui (great shopping scene in Kowloon)
e. Hong Kong Museum of History and Science Museum
f. Chi Lin Nunnery and the Nan Lian Garden
3. 1.) Hong Kong Island
a. Victoria Peak (visited by the Peak Tram)
b. Hong Kong Park (several nice attractions here)
c. Ding Ding Tram
This is to do list not must, I would like to throw in some fun for my 11 year old, any suggestions and help with Itinerary is much appreciated. Also please suggest some good vegetarian restaurant,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/lunamore-renewal/
- 2 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 3 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 6 Planning my Philippines trip
- 7 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 8 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 9 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 10 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 11 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 12 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 16 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 17 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 18 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 19 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 20 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 November, March, June... Japan?
- 24 Itinerary Help Japan
- 25 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?