My wife and I, along with our two adult children, are heading from the US to Hong Kong in January. We have eight nights and thought we would stay in Hong Kong for four nights and either Shanghai or Tokyo for the other four nights. However, I'm having a real hard time deciding between the two cities. (By the way, we eliminated Beijing due to the cold temps in January.) Any advice would be appreciated.
Hong Kong and either Tokyo or Shanghai
- 1 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 2 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 3 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 4 Hello, Vietnam
- 5 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 6 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 7 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 8 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 9 Sri Lanka
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 Kashmir or Nepal
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Udaipur, India
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Ipoh
- 16 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 17 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 18 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 19 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 20 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 21 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 22 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 23 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 24 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 25 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September