My wife and I, along with our two adult children, are heading from the US to Hong Kong in January. We have eight nights and thought we would stay in Hong Kong for four nights and either Shanghai or Tokyo for the other four nights. However, I'm having a real hard time deciding between the two cities. (By the way, we eliminated Beijing due to the cold temps in January.) Any advice would be appreciated.
Hong Kong and either Tokyo or Shanghai
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 2 ...or maybe India?
- 3 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 4 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 5 help,
- 6 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 7 India in November
- 8 Does anyone book Visa to Vietnam through vietnamvisa.org.vn?
- 9 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 10 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 11 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 12 Southern India
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 16 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 17 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 18 ANA Dreamliner
- 19 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 20 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 21 Safety in Malaysia
- 22 Anyone in Bangkok
- 23 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Exploring an abandoned village in Kazakhstan