My wife and I, along with our two adult children, are heading from the US to Hong Kong in January. We have eight nights and thought we would stay in Hong Kong for four nights and either Shanghai or Tokyo for the other four nights. However, I'm having a real hard time deciding between the two cities. (By the way, we eliminated Beijing due to the cold temps in January.) Any advice would be appreciated.
Hong Kong and either Tokyo or Shanghai
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 2 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 3 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 4 Japan Itinerary for May
- 5 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 8 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 9 South Korea 5 days
- 10 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 11 Thai island escape
- 12 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 13 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 16 Phuket Hotel
- 17 General question
- 18 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 19 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Delving into Kyushu, plus Osaka, Kyoto, Kurashiki, and Tokyo