My wife and I, along with our two adult children, are heading from the US to Hong Kong in January. We have eight nights and thought we would stay in Hong Kong for four nights and either Shanghai or Tokyo for the other four nights. However, I'm having a real hard time deciding between the two cities. (By the way, we eliminated Beijing due to the cold temps in January.) Any advice would be appreciated.
Hong Kong and either Tokyo or Shanghai
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 2 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 3 Stop-over in Seoul
- 4 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 5 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 6 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 7 Bali in begging of July
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 9 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 10 Bali - January 2015
- 11 Hiring a car and driver in Bali
- 12 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 13 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 14 meeting at beijing airport
- 15 One week in Tokyo
- 16 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 19 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 20 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 21 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 22 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Hotel in Singapore
- 24 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 25 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand