My wife and I, along with our two adult children, are heading from the US to Hong Kong in January. We have eight nights and thought we would stay in Hong Kong for four nights and either Shanghai or Tokyo for the other four nights. However, I'm having a real hard time deciding between the two cities. (By the way, we eliminated Beijing due to the cold temps in January.) Any advice would be appreciated.
Hong Kong and either Tokyo or Shanghai
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 4 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 5 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 6 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 11 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 12 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 13 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 14 Connaught Place
- 15 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 16 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 17 My SEA trip - photos update
- 18 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 19 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 20 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 21 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 22 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 23 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 24 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 25 Elephants in Northern Thailand