I have only 24 hours in Hong Kong.
I might be a bit tired but hope to see some of the sights.
What are some Places I should try to see.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 2 Terracotta Warriors
- 3 hiking japan sept
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 6 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 7 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 8 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 9 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 10 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 11 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 12 Japan rough itinerary
- 13 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 14 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 15 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 16 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 18 shanghai for 4 days
- 19 Budget Servied Apt
- 20 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 21 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 23 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 24 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 25 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...