My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 2 Buying jewelry in India
- 3 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 4 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 5 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 6 Phuket Weather
- 7 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 8 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 9 Mongolia itinerary
- 10 Buying Jewelry in India
- 11 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 12 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 13 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 14 New Delhi - What to see?
- 15 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 16 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 17 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 18 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 19 Information on India Tour Company
- 20 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 21 Trekking in India
- 22 Tianzi Mountain in Sichuan
- 23 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 24 hanoi eats
- 25 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?