My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 생방송카지노ぽ↓ b ｌ Ｃ 2 О １ ４ 。 Ｃ ｏ Ｍ ↑も생방송카지노사이트
- 2 Malaysia 2 weeks in December
- 3 My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help
- 4 Indonesia, Hello Bali
- 5 A train ride through Java
- 6 Java Indonesia! We Even Saw a Wild Javan Rhino!
- 7 10-hr layover in Tokyo this Friday, new to JPN
- 8 Christian (white) husband traveling with Muslim (Indian) wife
- 9 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 10 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 12 Bangkok, day tours.
- 13 SW CHINA itinerary - Advise PLEASE!
- 14 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 15 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 16 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 17 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 18 Kyushu in late September
- 19 Georgia e-visa application
- 20 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 21 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 22 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 23 My First India Trip
- 24 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 25 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!