My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 2 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 3 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 4 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 5 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 6 Hong Kong - help please.
- 7 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 8 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 9 Eating in India
- 10 Trekking in India
- 11 Where best to stay in Penang
- 12 Vietnam - September 2015
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 17-Day Itinerary
- 15 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 16 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 17 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 18 Need Help for the itinerary
- 19 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 20 India On Arrival Visa
- 21 vietnam transportation
- 22 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 23 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 24 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 25 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea