My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Honeymoon with Exotic Voyages???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - spending money?
- 2 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 3 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 4 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 5 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 8 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 11 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 12 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 13 April in Bangkok, again!
- 14 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 15 1st Trip to Bali
- 16 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 17 Japan night bus
- 18 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 19 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 20 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 21 Can you bargain tour price?
- 22 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 23 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 24 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 25 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks