My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Honeymoon with Exotic Voyages???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 2 A wow spot
- 3 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 4 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 5 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 6 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 7 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 8 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 9 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 12 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 13 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 14 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 15 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 18 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 19 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 20 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 21 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 22 climbing in Vietnam
- 23 Vegan food in Japan?
- 24 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 25 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??