My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Honeymoon with Exotic Voyages???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 2 Suggestions on Planning a Trip to Tibet, Nepal and maybe Bhutan
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Nepal
- 7 First time to srilanka
- 8 Ubud Tips
- 9 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 10 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 11 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 12 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 13 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 14 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 15 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 16 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 19 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 20 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 21 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 22 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 23 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 24 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 25 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011