My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 6 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 7 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 8 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 9 Tips in Myanmar
- 10 myanmar
- 11 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 16 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 17 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 A beach of choice on Samui
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Travel India solo
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 23 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 24 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 25 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?