My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 3 Budget Servied Apt
- 4 shanghai for 4 days
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 8 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 12 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 13 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 14 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 17 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 18 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 19 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 20 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 21 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 24 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 25 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar