My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 2 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 3 New Travelor
- 4 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 5 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 6 Honeymoon in Bali
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Beautiful location for painting
- 9 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 10 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 11 India E Tourist Visa
- 12 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 13 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 14 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 15 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 16 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 17 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 18 Train Travel in Thailand
- 19 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 20 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 23 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 24 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 25 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan