My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JR Summer Seasonal Trains
- 2 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 3 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 What are the places to visit in Sikkim
- 6 China itinerary
- 7 Castle & King tour operator review
- 8 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 9 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 10 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 11 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 12 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 13 First trip to Japan
- 14 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 15 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 16 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 17 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 18 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 19 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 20 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 21 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 22 Northern India in June
- 23 Hakone Free Pass
- 24 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 25 OAT trip to India