My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 2 Transport Companies in Mumbai, India –Logistics Junction
- 3 Now get the world class erotic treatment in Bangalore
- 4 http://menhealthreviews.org/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 5 Tips to Increase Your Height!
- 6 Why Do Our Bones Get Weak?
- 7 Add 3 Inches of Height Naturally
- 8 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 10 http://www.prohealthguides.com/miracle-bust/
- 11 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 12 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 13 Send Rakhi gifts to Your Loved One..!!
- 14 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 15 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 20 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 23 Totally unprepared
- 24 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 25 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam