My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Honeymoon with Exotic Voyages???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 2 Need a guide in Burma?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 5 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 6 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 7 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 8 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 9 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 10 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 11 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 12 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 13 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 14 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 15 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 17 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 18 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 19 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea