My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Honeymoon with Exotic Voyages???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Having doubts with China
- 2 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 3 help with itinerary!
- 4 Christmas Time in India
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 7 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 8 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 9 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 12 Myanmar podcast
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 14 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 15 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Burma with a toddler
- 18 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 19 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 20 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 21 Bali wedding in villa
- 22 beaches in Thailand
- 23 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 24 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 25 Escorted Tour of Vietnam