My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 2 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 3 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 4 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 5 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 6 5 weeks in Japan
- 7 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 8 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 10 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 11 Lodge in Borneo
- 12 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 13 China and Japan help
- 14 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 15 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 16 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 17 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 18 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 19 Requesting Passport Number
- 20 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 21 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 22 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 23 Phu Quoc
- 24 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 25 Help! India Visa question....