My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 Travel with us in Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- 3 Agra
- 4 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 5 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 8 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 9 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 10 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 13 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 14 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 15 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 16 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 17 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 21 Hanoi Hotel
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016