fabulous resource this!
thought i'd ask some advice in trying to plan a honeymoon!
we are planning out honeymoon in Thailand in January, We enjoy Diving, snorkelling, good food, bit of luxury; current plan -
arrive 9th of January - stay a few nights in Bangkok (maybe 4) possibly in the Oriental,
some day trips (river Kwai etc)
fly or train to Chiang Mai - 3-4 days play it by ear!! (should we skip it?? big question!!)
fly to Phuket-
3 or 6 days liveonboard trip to similian islands (not sure with who or how many days!)
bit of luxury somewhere- would love to dive from hotel room/ chalet straight into sea in private beach!
back to Bangkok and Home to Brussels (we're expats!)
any advice thoughts on any element would be much appreciated,
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 무료황금성 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 4 무료바다이야기 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 http://powerboostsupplements.info/test-shred/
- 6 스위피 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 8 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 10 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 11 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 12 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 13 South Korea for Chuseok
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 17 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 18 Tokyo hotel help
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 21 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 22 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 23 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 25 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel