fabulous resource this!
thought i'd ask some advice in trying to plan a honeymoon!
we are planning out honeymoon in Thailand in January, We enjoy Diving, snorkelling, good food, bit of luxury; current plan -
arrive 9th of January - stay a few nights in Bangkok (maybe 4) possibly in the Oriental,
some day trips (river Kwai etc)
fly or train to Chiang Mai - 3-4 days play it by ear!! (should we skip it?? big question!!)
fly to Phuket-
3 or 6 days liveonboard trip to similian islands (not sure with who or how many days!)
bit of luxury somewhere- would love to dive from hotel room/ chalet straight into sea in private beach!
back to Bangkok and Home to Brussels (we're expats!)
any advice thoughts on any element would be much appreciated,
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 2 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 3 Traffic and Police in India
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 6 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 10 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 11 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 12 3 weeks in Japan
- 13 A first time for everything in Japan
- 14 India Tour Companies
- 15 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 16 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 17 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 18 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 19 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 20 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 21 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 22 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 23 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 24 Vietnam Dong
- 25 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018