fabulous resource this!
thought i'd ask some advice in trying to plan a honeymoon!
we are planning out honeymoon in Thailand in January, We enjoy Diving, snorkelling, good food, bit of luxury; current plan -
arrive 9th of January - stay a few nights in Bangkok (maybe 4) possibly in the Oriental,
some day trips (river Kwai etc)
fly or train to Chiang Mai - 3-4 days play it by ear!! (should we skip it?? big question!!)
fly to Phuket-
3 or 6 days liveonboard trip to similian islands (not sure with who or how many days!)
bit of luxury somewhere- would love to dive from hotel room/ chalet straight into sea in private beach!
back to Bangkok and Home to Brussels (we're expats!)
any advice thoughts on any element would be much appreciated,
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/iron-bull-edge/
- 2 Silk Road Tour - China
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Vietnam visa debate
- 7 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 8 Vietnam visa
- 9 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 15 India Tour Companies
- 16 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 17 Laos planning.
- 18 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 19 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies